Game Thread: Montreal Canadiens @ Phoenix Coyotes

Psycing

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm noticing Lats and Laps are not anticipating, they seem to be more passive than agressive, they have the best results when they initiate the play rather than let it come to them.

Ok can we give the C to Plex now?

No.. he is playing well in his contract year.. we have seen that before. I want them to give it to whoever is the real leader of the team. At this point, I am wondering if that is Metro...

I missed it sort of. Was it a hold up or a trip?

It was a full on tackle of a guy without the puck along the boards.. the one they always call when you hold up the guy on a dump in.. worse... the ref really tried to give him time to let go.. but he just hung on like a moron.

Edited by brobin

Thanks. I think Bergeron grabbed the sweater on the shoulder and then just held him up Followed by hip/shoulder check. A ref could call him for interference or holding. It's sad when a player gives the ref multiple choice on what call he should make on one play.

No one can accuse Montreal of not giving MAB the chance. When does it change for him (yikes) or when does the patience end?