Fav Habs

KoZed

I'm starting to notice something annoying: a lot of users have guys that are no longer with the team listed as their Fav Habs. Koivu, KOmisarek, Higgins, Kovy... 

Those guys are gone. They're not Habs. How about updating your profiles guys?

I'm starting to notice something annoying: a lot of users have guys that are no longer with the team listed as their Fav Habs. Koivu, KOmisarek, Higgins, Kovy... 

Those guys are gone. They're not Habs. How about updating your profiles guys?

I did update mine after this summer, and I'm happy with whom I have on there.

Gainey is the only name on mine, and I stand by it. Not that I think he's infallible - not by any means - but I just like the guy. He has a quiet, determined dignity all too rare in public life.

(It is, though, unquestionably a problem when the GM tends to overshadow the players on the team, which has been as true of the Gainey era as it's been of Burke in TO. Not Bob's fault per se, but it speaks to the weak performances of the teams he's iced).

I still don't have a favourite habs.

I grew up worshiping Patrick Roy. It took me about 6-7 years from the moment he was traded to have a new fav habs...and ya'll know who that was! ;):D You have to rememeber that I started following Komo's career from the moment he was drafted. I tried to get as much info about him when he was playing in MIchigan, and then with the Bulldogs.

I don't think i'll have a new fav habs for this year...maybe in a year or two!? I can't just change overnight!

I like Cammalleri, but to say that he's my favourite Habs player...it'll take a little longer than that!

Edited by Habsfan

Kovalev was my favourite... guess it'd be Cammalleri now. I like his courageous nose for the net, despite his small size...

Yup

With guys like Cam and Gio, you are sending a message to the opponent: " we won't be bullied "