GAME THREAD : Habs vs Preds

JoeLassister

I thought AK 46 looked very good in this game, probably the best skater outhere. I would have reunited him with Cammalleri fast enough. What White was doing there in the 3rd is beyond me.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought AK 46 looked very good in this game, probably the best skater outhere. I would have reunited him with Cammalleri fast enough. What White was doing there in the 3rd is beyond me.

Yeah but he's looked good in a couple of games and hasn't done anything worth writting home about. "Looking good out there" in no longer good enough. He has to produce!

Yea, it's pretty sad when the players who stand out throw a few body checks and skate hard for a few shifts.

I would consider Price's effort standing out, Cammy's hat trick, things like that.

Well that was ugly, 2 1/2 hours that i'll never get back again. That was total domination.

How do you get outshot 55-20 against Nashville? Can you say Bag Skate?

I know, i know the habs would have won if Price made 55 saves and scored a few goals.

Can someone tell Lats, lapierre, Ak46 the season has started.

Many fans would just like to see some effort even if you lose, you do get paid to do that.

You can find Lats in the corner somewhere, as far away from the front of the net as humanly possible.

And Laps is too busy running his mouth and backing it up with zero offense and zero physicality.

This team is making me one sad panda.