[Game Thread] Carolina Hurrianes @ MONTREAL CANADIENS

KoZed

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bold prediction: No matter what happens, win or lose, at least a third of the fanbase will still be convinced that this ship is sinking fast.

Less bold prediction: win or lose, at least one of the other thirds will still be convinced Gainey is a genius.

Less bold prediction: win or lose, at least one of the other thirds will still be convinced Gainey is a genius.

Win or lose, this will still be a UFA team with a UFA coach, half of the Dsquad injured, including their very best player...

GO HABS GO! lets get another 2 points and on the win column again! GO HABS GO!

BG is a genius... heaven forbid there be any doubt! GO HABS GO!

Did my eyes deceive me or did Gui just beat 2 Cannes in a foot race to the puck in the Cannes end? :blink:

Yes he did! Gui is playing a very good first period. Had a couple of good chances.

yes and the other third will want to fire gainey the coach and trade all players send the rookies to the dogs. and look for new oweners :lol:

4th line scored on again.

Is it just me or is the Habs 4th line like the worst in the league. Must have given up at least 10 goals at even strength so far this year. What a joke. Really good to see Stewart back in the lineup, i sure he has some use even though i have yet to see it.

4th line scored on again.

Is it just me or is the Habs 4th line like the worst in the league. Must have given up at least 10 goals at even strength so far this year. What a joke. Really good to see Stewart back in the lineup, i sure he has some use even though i have yet to see it.

Stewart's use is to make our 4th line the worst in the league.