Next one to be recalled

JCPetit

These babies are not millionnaire.

They still working on their energy, confidence in themselves and appetite to win.

3 days with the dumb man, fuse out delay, Sunrise garbage disposal happy, overrated loser,

yeah they are due to see Doc Boucher again.

Yeah he can kick *ss too without the sarcasm, if the team lose it's the whole team losing not the 4th line.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After Sunday lost, i heard JM say that they (the Dog line) surprised Pittsburg

but when they played big men it showed thet were not ready for NHL that they

were AHL.

I would have hit his fat face, and ripped in on the ground.

What a condescendent piece of coach that is.

Each individual has to be reinforced with his strenght, not bashed down.

If he thinks he has clear sky ahead just because his little friend Gauthier is acting

GM just wait how angry fans react when their team doesn't make the playoff.

Well, it's true. The players aren't NHL ready. They know it themselves. It isn't harsh at all to say that they belong with the Bulldogs.

Appawentwy we need to coddow the wee widdow babies because they'we so fwagiwe!

Poor, poor miwwionnaiwe babies! Imagine! Cannot take a fwank assessment of theiw tawent levew.

Well no Colin, but stunting development is not cuddling. You want to talk about accountability? Metro, Laps, Gomez...where is the accountability for them? Martin seems to link his accountability of players to their salaries. You know how hard it is to even make the NHL, and when you do, all you're doing is worrying about making one mistake and getting sent back down.

Well no Colin, but stunting development is not cuddling. You want to talk about accountability? Metro, Laps, Gomez...where is the accountability for them? Martin seems to link his accountability of players to their salaries. You know how hard it is to even make the NHL, and when you do, all you're doing is worrying about making one mistake and getting sent back down.

You think those 3 you mentioned didn't go through the same thing when they were trying to make the NHL? In fact, we know that Lapierre did, and we know that Metropolit did since he's played for about 150 different pro teams.

Well, it's true. The players aren't NHL ready. They know it themselves. It isn't harsh at all to say that they belong with the Bulldogs.

From the play of certain players this year, they are not NHL ready either. It's harsh to hurt the team by you 'trying to send a message', it is all so silly, for a coach to have to demand perfection from young players, while not holding vets to the same standard. 4th lines barely play and when they do they are expected to go out there and dominate or guess what you'll wait another 6 minutes til your next shift. It's an archaic, outdated system. Young players should be expected to make mistakes and learn from them. It's the vets who should be on short leashes and should know better. The NHL has it backwards.

You think those 3 you mentioned didn't go through the same thing when they were trying to make the NHL? In fact, we know that Lapierre did, and we know that Metropolit did since he's played for about 150 different pro teams.

You'd think they wouldn't rest on their laurels then, if they knew how hard it was to get there. They are ones who should be held to a higher standard than the young players, vets should lead, rookies should follow, it should not be the other way around.

I'm not a big fan of JM but when it comes to the youth if they are making mistakes he is in a playoff run and 1 mistake can cost you. I agree that others certainly make mistakes as well.

But through all the turnovers and change for the habs to be remotely near the playoffs is a miracle and JM, the new leaders and vets deserve credit for that. The pld teams were like 30 games under 500 without Markov, let alone everyone else.

Next year i fully expect White, Pyatt and Subban to be regular players. Pacioretty could be there depending on how they want to use him. Moen still need to good linemates who play like him.

I forgot to add with all the injuries as well

From the play of certain players this year, they are not NHL ready either. It's harsh to hurt the team by you 'trying to send a message', it is all so silly, for a coach to have to demand perfection from young players, while not holding vets to the same standard. 4th lines barely play and when they do they are expected to go out there and dominate or guess what you'll wait another 6 minutes til your next shift. It's an archaic, outdated system. Young players should be expected to make mistakes and learn from them. It's the vets who should be on short leashes and should know better. The NHL has it backwards.

He wasn't trying to send a message. If anything, he was trying to send a message by calling them up.

The players aren't NHL ready, why would we keep them up when we no longer need them? They couldn't have expected to stay for longer than 1 or 2 games. They wait 6 minutes between shifts because they're AHLers.

Well, Metro and Laps have gone through periods of diminished ice time, Laps significantly so - and for good reason.

As for Gomez, when he was struggling early in the year, he was new to the team and trying to adjust. I think, when you're a bonified NHLer, you're given the benefit of the doubt. Particularly when you're still working hard, which he was. As for recently, he's been at or around a point per game since his brief injury.

The kids sent back the the AHL were deemed not quite NHL ready and were probably told as much personally - along with direction on what to work on. That Martin gave the reason he did to the media is nothing more than the truth. And, perhaps, a little motivation.

I was just going to say exactly what you said Chris. I thought Trotter looked very dangerous against Pittsburgh - the kid has talent. Then his line doesn't get a sniff against the Bruins and he gets sent back down. I don't understand what Martin and management are thinking sending him down and bringing up Pyatt. Makes me scratch my head.

The Habs have been mishandling youth for at least 15 years now. Trotter and White have to be bitter. They played one great game, and one mediocre one and they're sent down. They should have at least been given tonight's game (Washington) to see which line showed up. As usual, Habs management has no imagination whatsoever. (And you wonder why we've been so mediocre for so long! Mediocre, "safe" decisions, year after f------g year...)

Don't forget that every game they play moves them closer to not being able to be sent down without waivers. That, I think, was a mistake in D'Agostini's development. Now that it's obvious he needs more seasoning, it's too late. I would rather they stay in the AHL to make sure they ready.

Don't forget that every game they play moves them closer to not being able to be sent down without waivers. That, I think, was a mistake in D'Agostini's development. Now that it's obvious he needs more seasoning, it's too late. I would rather they stay in the AHL to make sure they ready.

D'Agostini requires waivers because of his age, not NHL GP. The only player to be concerned about the waiver situation now is Sergei Kostitsyn who is now just 12 games away from requiring waivers to go to Hamilton.

If Gorges can't play this week-end, which is no more than a 50-50 probability, expect Subban to be recalled.

Yeah, Weber is with the Swiss team now, correct? So this could be Subban's cup of coffee that everyone has been hoping for.

But I think Josh will play, unless he has a huge welt on his head that makes putting on a helmet impossible.

D'Agostini requires waivers because of his age, not NHL GP. The only player to be concerned about the waiver situation now is Sergei Kostitsyn who is now just 12 games away from requiring waivers to go to Hamilton.

I think Sergei won't be back to Hamilton. He's already bounced back and forth. My opinion is that if he doesn't work out now, he will probably be dealt. But I'm optimistic thus far, he was RDS's first star last night.

Yeah, Weber is with the Swiss team now, correct? So this could be Subban's cup of coffee that everyone has been hoping for.

But I think Josh will play, unless he has a huge welt on his head that makes putting on a helmet impossible.

Gorges doesn't look like much compared to Gill, but, boy!, he's a tough cookie. He was on the ice today. I figure he will play against the Flyers.

I think Sergei won't be back to Hamilton. He's already bounced back and forth. My opinion is that if he doesn't work out now, he will probably be dealt. But I'm optimistic thus far, he was RDS's first star last night.

My worry is that they'll trade SK. I'm getting tired of the moves this team makes :angry:

I want to change direction a little and say who gets demoted next? The Habs are over both the cap and bonus cushion, a roster move must be coming.

I would think that the Bulldogs call-ups would be the ones to be sent back down to free up roster spots and cap space.

I want to change direction a little and say who gets demoted next? The Habs are over both the cap and bonus cushion, a roster move must be coming.

THere has to a number of roster moves, since they not only recalled PK, they also added another guy to the roster :blink: