Habs vs Caps GAME THREAD

JLP

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big road win without Markov, Gill, Gionta and Gomez for the 3rd period.

Our D played a strong game in front of Price, except for the 2nd goal where Plex let Morrison slip away­; but Plex made up for it with a killer PK at the end.

I wonder if we're going to call up anyone for tomorrow's game vs Detroit if Gomez is a no-go. Maxwell is on a hot streak and it might be his time.

only got to watch the 3rd period and I have only 1 question WHERE THE FORK HAS THIS TEAM BEEN HIDING? ok lets hear how carey was not good, that the the defence is porous and we can't score. Frig all that this was a great road win for the habs and yes bob is a genius. :lol: :ghg: :ghg: :ghg: :ghg: :ghg: :ghg: :ghg:

Edited by habs rule

Still my fav announcing team though. I'm thinking I might mute RDS and play CJAD. Is there any lag in between?

Really? Maybe it's just because I'm a radio guy, but man that mic quality just irks me enough that I don't even notice the announcers' skills.

Still my fav announcing team though. I'm thinking I might mute RDS and play CJAD. Is there any lag in between?

I have done that and sometimes it is almost right on, I am talking about times when the game is not in English, also i watch all the games streaming on my computer, 22 inch hd screen. It can actually be very close, I generally have 2 or 3 feeds going so if one gets off track I switch. I have no idea why that works but it seems to for me. I like cjad's announcers even though you could not find a bigger pair of homers. murray is great.

I have done that and sometimes it is almost right on, I am talking about times when the game is not in English, also i watch all the games streaming on my computer, 22 inch hd screen. It can actually be very close, I generally have 2 or 3 feeds going so if one gets off track I switch. I have no idea why that works but it seems to for me. I like cjad's announcers even though you could not find a bigger pair of homers. murray is great.

I do get a chuckle out of Murray yelling, "YES!" when Montreal scores. Nice enthusiasm, but unprofessional.

Really? Maybe it's just because I'm a radio guy, but man that mic quality just irks me enough that I don't even notice the announcers' skills.

IMO CJAD has one of the worse announcing teams I've ever heard. A French hockey vocabulary of ~200 words and you can do CKAC much better ...

Good road win. Sure helps that we had their 3rd string goalie instead of some french kid coming home to Montreal. Ovie looked like it was his second game back... tired....

Price played very well although I was getting worried his hand is buggered up the way his stick kept coming out. Hope he is injured too...

Ovie looked like it was his second game back... tired....

I don't know if Ovie looked tired, I was nervous every time he touched the puck. And he did attempt something like 14 or 15 sog. Spacek and Hammer played him well. He will likely light up the leafs tomorrow.

Edited by han_dyl