GAME THREAD: Wings @ Canadiens

simonus

The Habs were supposed to fold last night against Ovie - who we all know really wants to be a Hab - and his spectacular Caps. Well, we saw a tough, cantankerous bunch of guys prove their mettle. Just in time to see Kostitsyn-Plex-Patches turn into something resembling a second line... we are now down another top-line player, although an invisible one.

The Resurrected Price is in nets.

I say the bi-colore gives the Wings a night they'd rather forget.

GO HABS GO

ps: I'm no graphic artist, so all y'all are getting is this bare-bones thread.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the word on Gomez?? Long-term, short-term, or what?

A win tonight would truly be great for team confidence (not to mention settling down the fanbase), but it's a tall order given likely fatigue and injuries. There's some potential here for another blowout, but my gut - which predicted good things against Washington - says this time the Habs will acquit themselves well in defeat. :(

But Price is turning into the great X-factor...so we'll see...

What's the word on Gomez?? Long-term, short-term, or what?

A win tonight would truly be great for team confidence (not to mention settling down the fanbase), but it's a tall order given likely fatigue and injuries. There's some potential here for another blowout, but my gut - which predicted good things against Washington - says this time the Habs will acquit themselves well in defeat. :(

But Price is turning into the great X-factor...so we'll see...

I'm hearing unspecified groin injury. My uneducated guess is 3 weeks.

Why couldn't that useless laraque still be injured??? Strong start wasted by that useless bum. What exactly does Laraque add to the team?????

You want a fighter...just bring gregory stewart up

What? :lol:

The Habs have lots of grinder type prospects but they have 0 prospects that can fight.

You really think other teams will be saying "dont run Price or Stewie will get you"

Actually they probably would say that, but sarcastically. ^_^