GAME THREAD: Wings @ Canadiens

simonus

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we're missing top guys, I know it's a 2nd game in 2 nights and the Wings are well-trained... but overall, this season, this is one of the most boring Habs edition I've ever seen in my life.

How many more freaking similar down-by-2-goals-after-2-periods-because-our-offense-is-impotent games are we gonna be submitted to?

I know we're missing top guys, I know it's a 2nd game in 2 nights and the Wings are well-trained... but overall, this season, this is one of the most boring Habs edition I've ever seen in my life.

How many more freaking similar down-by-2-goals-after-2-periods-because-our-offense-is-impotent games are we gonna be submitted to?

Like I said earlier its back to back games, and they are still playing. We are lucky its not 4-0 or worse.

This is the 1st back to back game that I have seen in a while where they came out to play. If it wasnt for BGL 6 mins of penalties this game would be a lot different. If the Habs score quickly in the 3rd this back to back game is still winnable.

BTW, why do we always seem to get the leafer Bob Cole doing our broadcasts??? If he is to old, behind the play and useless to do the leafs put him out to pasture, whey do we get stuck with him???

Is Lapierre injured? He's just so un-Laps-like

If he is, he must have been injured since the start of the season, bcoz he pretty much has sucked all year long.

BTW, why do we always seem to get the leafer Bob Cole doing our broadcasts??? If he is to old, behind the play and useless to do the leafs put him out to pasture, whey do we get stuck with him???

Well, he's being phased out. He's off the national games, which means he's mainly getting Habs games now.