J.T. Wyman called up

simonus

Colin as well.

HWL has really improved my perspective of real hockey, seriously.

Actually, ditto. And it makes for a great frame of reference from which to analyze the NHL. For instance, I thought Nash was way too pimped. However I was wrong, he's only somewhat too pimped. What a dominant player.

Actually, ditto. And it makes for a great frame of reference from which to analyze the NHL. For instance, I thought Nash was way too pimped. However I was wrong, he's only somewhat too pimped. What a dominant player.

LOL

Wyman is like, a pot 64, at best. His off will never go higher than mid 60's.

Pouliot's POT is probably higher than Lats; like 93 vs 83. But so far I'd say Pouliot's CON is like 60. Maybe he'll get a CON boost after this trade! A couple of EP's should keep him in line if he wavers...

LOL

Wyman is like, a pot 64, at best. His off will never go higher than mid 60's.

Pouliot's POT is probably higher than Lats; like 93 vs 83. But so far I'd say Pouliot's CON is like 60. Maybe he'll get a CON boost after this trade! A couple of EP's should keep him in line if he wavers...

Definitely POT 6. Hardest freakin guys to train! Which makes Boucher a great coach. :P Agreed on Pouliot's CON, though. I'd like to think that the chance to play with his summer coach created a great boost.