Tiger

Colin

The same article that mentions serious injuries also says he was already released from the hospital. Sounds like somebody was blowing it way out of proportion.

ESPN said this all happened at 2:30 this morning, so we're only hearing about it 12 hours later. If this had been serious, you know this news would have taken a lot less than 12 hours to make the news.

He is fine :rolleyes: ; nothing to see, move along.

Let's see, Best golfer of all time with legendary focus and coordination hits 2 stationary objects at 2:30 am the night of a holiday? Dude was drunk or stoned. Had to be. This is why you need money and the status of TW - you can buy the law in the right circumstances.

This is just getting weird. His wife had to bash in a window to get him out and he was in and out of consciousness. They say alcohol wasn't involved, but come on. How else do you manage to hit a fire hyrdant AND a tree if you're not impaired?

You suck at driving? I have friends that have done worse.

prolly drove into the hydrant after she hit the back windshield in a fight.

Welp

http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/28/tiger-woods-...uv-lacerations/

He wasn't drunk or stoned, he was trying to get away from a crazy bitch with a golf club. F*cking lol.

EDIT: SAME TIME POST! HIGH FIVE!

Edited by jetsniper

Let's not forget the report about him cheating was from the National Enquirer, meaning it's very likely that it's made up or blown out of proportion. Then his wife sees it, loses her mind (like we all know women can) and goes nuts. All he can do is jump in his SUV and drive away. She runs down the driveway with a golf club, smacking the car and breaking the back window. Tiger's trying to dodge her, hits a tree and hydrant. Stops, gets out, his wife smokes him in the head with that club, and he's unconscious. There's only one way the Woods can make this seem like an accident, and that's to say Tiger's physical pain were caused by this accident, and not by her, and that she was there to ehlp, not swinging a club.

My first reaction was "where did she get a golf club at 2:30 AM at the end of her driveway?"

National Enquirer and TMZ are the worst creations in the world. If they actually did imply that his wife was beating him and it wasn,t the case, I really hoppe he sues them for defamation.

Both the Enquirer and tmz are uselass garbage who are only good to ruin people's lives!

National Enquirer and TMZ are the worst creations in the world. If they actually did imply that his wife was beating him and it wasn,t the case, I really hoppe he sues them for defamation.

Both the Enquirer and tmz are uselass garbage who are only good to ruin people's lives!

They're definitely hiding something, though. There's no reason to not talk to the cops unless you have something to hide. The whole situation is very fishy. He didn't hit the hydrant or tree hard enough to delpoy the air bags, yet all the doors couldn't open and he was in and out of consciousness? Something's not right there.

he'd lose such a case in a heartbeat.

To be fair, it was the National Enquirer that broke the John Edward affair scandal.

So he definitely cheated. The girl he was having the affair with released some voice mails that he left on her phone, they played them on The Fan today. Couldn't stop laughing the whole time. The guy got completely owned (by that and the fact the mistress is uglier then his wife).

The respect I had for him is out the window though.

So he definitely cheated. The girl he was having the affair with released some voice mails that he left on her phone, they played them on The Fan today. Couldn't stop laughing the whole time. The guy got completely owned (by that and the fact the mistress is uglier then his wife).

The respect I had for him is out the window though.

Maybe he just wanted to stroke another girl.

Maybe his wife didn't want to swing anymore.

Maybe it's a bad timing to scream Get in the hole !