Tiger

Colin

The guy got completely owned (by that and the fact the mistress is uglier then his wife).

Sometimes it's not about looks, jets. Sometimes it's about a personal connection.

Oh, and her willingness to do anything.

Anything

I don't care if she's willing to do a Cleveland Steamer, you should never downgrade.

I will downgrade anytime to perform a Strawberry Shortcake or a Spiderman that Hoe...

Sometimes it's not about looks, jets. Sometimes it's about a personal connection.

Oh, and her willingness to do anything.

Anything

By the way, I had such a better punchline to this, but feared a temporary banning.

I thought it was just called the Spider-Man?

Damn Soulja Boy is messing up the names!

Soulja Boy did Superman tha Hoe, but there is also Spiderman that hoe who is fun too... :lol:

I'm pretty sure having wall-to-wall media coverage about a freakin' golfer cheating on his wife is the first sign of the Apocalypse.

How anyone outside of the people involved could care about that sh*t is beyond my understanding. In terms of attention priority and interests, hearing about Tiger Wood's private life ranks right below "Poking my eyes out with a rusty nail-clipper" and "Learning all the lyrics to every Hannah Montana song".

F*ck Tiger. F*ck his wife. F*ck his mistress. And f*ck anyone who thinks this is worthy news material.

I'm pretty sure having wall-to-wall media coverage about a freakin' golfer cheating on his wife is the first sign of the Apocalypse.

How anyone outside of the people involved could care about that sh*t is beyond my understanding. In terms of attention priority and interests, hearing about Tiger Wood's private life ranks right below "Poking my eyes out with a rusty nail-clipper" and "Learning all the lyrics to every Hannah Montana song".

F*ck Tiger. F*ck his wife. F*ck his mistress. And f*ck anyone who thinks this is worthy news material.

It's because he's the most recognized athlete in the world...he's also the first athlete to break the $1B barrier from what I hear...

It won't last because the reality is that they depend on readership and most "fans" are guys...and guys just won't really care.

In terms of attention priority and interests, hearing about Tiger Wood's private life ranks right below "Poking my eyes out with a rusty nail-clipper" and "Learning all the lyrics to every Hannah Montana song".

"I put my hands up, they're playing my song, the butterflies fly awayyyyyyy! Noddin' my head like yeah! Movin' my hips like yeah!"

"I put my hands up, they're playing my song, the butterflies fly awayyyyyyy! Noddin' my head like yeah! Movin' my hips like yeah!"

:nono:

Edited by markierung

In terms of attention priority and interests, hearing about Tiger Wood's private life ranks right below "Poking my eyes out with a rusty nail-clipper" and "Learning all the lyrics to every Hannah Montana song".

"The Next Time We Hang Out

I Will Redeem Myself

My Heart Can't Rest 'Till Then

Whoah, Whoah, I

I Can't Wait

To See You Again "

Thats a Miley Cyrus song.

"The Next Time We Hang Out

I Will Redeem Myself

My Heart Can't Rest 'Till Then

Whoah, Whoah, I

I Can't Wait

To See You Again "

So is that.

God guys, get it together. Heres Hannah Montana lyrics

"I know where I stand

I know who I am

I would never run away when life gets bad