Habs vs leaf

JLP

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Toronto is a hard working team, despite the lack of talent.. Price has to step it up, as well as the rest of the team or this is going to be another embarrassing loss to the leafs.

So far they have scored on 2 of their 3 chances while we have been stoned (would help if Spacek could hit the damn net).

Yikes

Weak goal... Why we continually play Price is beyond me. He should have had a game off in the last 9. They seem to play him until he is brutal,, rather then pace him for the season. I hope he sucks it up tonight.

Weak goal... Why we continually play Price is beyond me. He should have had a game off in the last 9. They seem to play him until he is brutal,, rather then pace him for the season. I hope he sucks it up tonight.

LOL, by suck it up, I mean play well the rest of the game.. not suck....

I'll bet Chips does not see the ice again.

I've been patient with him, but -2 and turned it over on the 2nd goal.

He has been pretty much useless this season.

His stay as a habs will be numbered if he keeps this up.

Can't believe these idiots haven'T showed up for the game yet! Wake up morons, the game started at 7:35.

We can't keep on giving up a 2 goal lead to the opposing team and expect to come back every time! This lousy habit is gonna bite us in the ass!

Gomez looks like crap, but I guess he is rusty... hopefully he gets it going as the game goes on. That ice looks like crap again.

Moen is doing what exactly there ?

Drinked his Sakatchewaaaaan liver all sunday night and can't recover ?

Please play Cammelleri with Gomez.

Chipchura stinks.

I like O'byrne, White and ....and let's say put the defensive of the Alouettes on skates.