• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well. A bad game.

NEXT!

He sure seems a gamer alright.

It's time for Jacques Martin to be like Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

583119.1.jpg

Private Pyle has dishonored himself and dishonored the platoon! I have tried to help him, but I have failed! I have failed because you have not helped me! You people have not given Private Pyle the proper motivation! So, from now on, whenever Private Pyle screws up, I will not punish him, I will punish all of you! And the way I see it, ladies, you owe me for one jelly doughnut! Now, get on your faces!

Open your mouth! They're paying for it, you eat it!

Ready . . . exercise!

One, two, three, four! I love the Habs Corps! One, two, three, four! I love the Habs Corps!

And rifles might have helped last night too.

Gee, it was only one game ago that everyone was talking about this plucky, never-say-die bunch that was buying into Martin's system and forging an identity in front of a blossoming young goalie :rolleyes:

I propose re-naming this site to BI-POLARWORLD. :hlogo:

I love that idea! I hate it! I love it! I hate it! I love it! I... :blink:

Wow, that was one ugly game. At least they could have shown up.

The amount of turnovers is staggering for this team. Get this, the habs have OVER 350 turnovers in 27 games. You can do the math per game. I get the feeling they have a hard time breaking out of there own end in practice without another team on the ice. They are far and away leading the league in turnovers and 2 minute penalties.

White, Pacioretty and Pyatt hustled alot. It's tough when that's the high point of the evening, a few 21 year olds hustling.

shut out by the leafs, WTF, Pathetic!!

considering this is probably the easiest game the habs had in their december schedule, this doesn't look good - 2 gimme points given away with a terrible effort.

If SK74 took the penalties that MaxPax did tonight, would he be heading back to Hamilton??? I still think that despite the skill and speed and effort MaxPax normally shows he could still benefit getting confidence potting some goals on a consistent basis in the AHL.

Can Gomez hit the net with any consistency??? - he deosn't drive to it and can't seem to hit the net either.

Can we PLEASE scrap all centennial celebrations PLEASE!!!!

Why are we always blaming the refs, or clebrations, or hot goalies or........ Can't we just admit that we suck. There is only phrase that applies and these useless twits adhered to it we'd be in the top 8 right now!

SUCCESS = HATE TO LOSE

What pissed me off the most about last nights game was the fact that nobody seemed to care. They were down 2-0 after 20 minutes, and nobody tried to shake things up. Nobody dropped the gloves. Nobody put a big hit on a leafs forward. NOBODY did anything! They just didn't care, and I find that to be disgusting.

Something is wrong when you can compete against excellent teams like Detroit and Washington, yet you don't show up against the lousy leafs???

Pathetic!

Edited by Habsfan

Some more good news to be placed here at the end of the bad news thread:

AK46 will be back Thursday. Pouliot and Gill also accompanying the team. Lines at practice were: A. Kostitsyn, Plekanec, Cammy - Pyatt, Gomez, White - MaxPac, Metro Moen - S. Kostitsyn, Lapierre, D'Agostini

Was it another bag skate? If not, they sure earned it.

Greta quote by Martin when asked about Gomez and D'Agi returning, it was something like "it's not going to help much, they have 3 even strength between the 2 of them". Good one Martin.

So does that just leave Gionta, laraque, Pouliot out for forwards? I can't keep up.

Some more good news to be placed here at the end of the bad news thread:

AK46 will be back Thursday. Pouliot and Gill also accompanying the team. Lines at practice were: A. Kostitsyn, Plekanec, Cammy - Pyatt, Gomez, White - MaxPac, Metro Moen - S. Kostitsyn, Lapierre, D'Agostini

Gomez, Pyatt, White? man Gomez has talent. It was apparent last night. He can get into the zone with speed. Him and Plek seem to be the only ones that can gain the zone and still have the puck. How are a couple diggers going to help him?

Speed and effort i belive. Rewarding players who work hard.

Ak46 Pleks Cammi were creating some offense. So i am assuming Pouliot Gionta join Gomez once healthy.

It will be the blender as soon as they are down 2-0 in the first anyway.

And the other 59 minutes and 40 seconds.....? Oh yeah, forgot, he was saving it for when it really counted.

Are you kidding me? Pyatt was plugging all night.... ineffectually, but his effort was always there.

Gomez, Pyatt, White? man Gomez has talent. It was apparent last night. He can get into the zone with speed. Him and Plek seem to be the only ones that can gain the zone and still have the puck. How are a couple diggers going to help him?

I think the team (and the fans) want Gomez to shoot more. Sticking a pair of pluggers beside him should make him more of a shooter than a playmaker, maybe that gets him going.