Puck drop is at 7:00 tonight.

TV: RDS, NHL-N (US)

Radio: CJAD, CKAC

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gents:

This a big event! This game is on in Qatar @7am on Friday. I finally get to see a game, but is a big event because for the first time ever, my son (6yrs old) and I are going to get to sit down and watch a hockey game together. It's not exactly Hockey night in Canada, but' I'll take what I can get :clap: :hlogo: :clap:

Edited by PMAC

I don't care who the #1 goalie is. When a guy stops 45 of 46 shots in a game, he deserves to play again.

Price won his last game too. Halak gets to play when we have 2 games in 2 nights and when Price has 2+ bad games in a row. That's how it works.

I don't care who the #1 goalie is. When a guy stops 45 of 46 shots in a game, he deserves to play again.

If Chris Terreri is in the nets for the first time since 8-9 games instead of Brodeur and he stops 45 shots, Brodeur will be in the nets for the next game.

ENOUGH with the 2 goalies situation !!! Good call Jacques !! :clap:

Agreed Price has doen enough to earn the #1 spot. Just because Halak has one good game doesn't mean he automatically deserves back to back starts. Im sure that Jacques plan was to play Halak on Tuesday so that Price would be focused and rested for the big game against Pittsburgh.

Price won his last game too. Halak gets to play when we have 2 games in 2 nights and when Price has 2+ bad games in a row. That's how it works.

Price won his last TWO games and allowed only 1 goal in each. While against Philly that wasn't an accomplishment to write home about, against Boston it was also impressive.

Price won his last TWO games and allowed only 1 goal in each. While against Philly that wasn't an accomplishment to write home about, against Boston it was also impressive.

That is true also. Price did deserve the start on Tuesday, but sat because of the schedule. I'd forgotten that was the only reason Halak got the start. Those back-to-back situations sure can make it tough to go with a hot goalie. If you rest a hot goalie and the backup has a great game, you've got a tough choice next game, as both guys deserve the start.

Let's hope the boys remember how the Pens have owned them this season, and come out flying. Crosby seems to step up his game in Montreal.. they'd better match that effort.

GO HABS GO!!!!

Yea, a strong start, no dumb penalties and i think they'll be fine.

The offense needs to keep rolling, they can't get outshot 40-20 against the Pens and win.

Martin will have the last change, so if Spacek is healthy that ay help.

A good solid effort and they'll be ok, Goaltending has been pretty hot lately.

I wish Pouliot was ready, i'm tired of Watching the D'Agi experiment. I would still rahter see Pyatt.

This'll be a good test for our boys! If they give a solid effort, they should do well.

My guess is that Spacek will NOT play tonight. Neither will Mara. That,s why they called up Weber.

Price deserves the start, he was good in his last 2 starts and he IS our number 1.

Im calling a shutty tonight!

4-0 for the habs!

Gomez, Pax, Cammy x2

This'll be a good test for our boys! If they give a solid effort, they should do well.

My guess is that Spacek will NOT play tonight. Neither will Mara. That,s why they called up Weber.

Price deserves the start, he was good in his last 2 starts and he IS our number 1.

Confirmed on TSN Ice Chips Spacey is in.

How do you not reward Halak with another start?

The play until you lose only occurs when Price is not playing well. There was clearly no intention of playing a tandem once Price got it going. The only reward Halak might see is a trade to a team that will develop him into a starter.

Which is why he wants out and if Price tanks it again this season, we won't have Halak to come in for him. Based on the stories going around, I am pretty sure Halak and Gainey had a talk and agreed that Halak will be moving on as soon as Gainey can find a decent return.

The play until you lose only occurs when Price is not playing well. There was clearly no intention of playing a tandem once Price got it going. The only reward Halak might see is a trade to a team that will develop him into a starter.

I've already "come to grips" with my initial complaint.

Price did deserve the start on Tuesday, but sat because of the schedule. I'd forgotten that was the only reason Halak got the start. Those back-to-back situations sure can make it tough to go with a hot goalie. If you rest a hot goalie and the backup has a great game, you've got a tough choice next game, as both guys deserve the start.

Let's hope the boys remember how the Pens have owned them this season, and come out flying. Crosby seems to step up his game in Montreal.. they'd better match that effort.

GO HABS GO!!!!

They will have to play a lot better against them then they did against Philly or Ottawa. They better move their feet and draw some penalties, versus constantly taking them.

I've already "come to grips" with my initial complaint.

I am not surprised they went back to Price, in fact I fully expected it. Price is playing great, so from a game standpoint it matters not which one is in.

The reality however is that Halak is on his way out of town.

I have a feeling that I'm gonna get pulled away from watching this game tonight. I've had very good getting to actually watch games karma recently....

BTW - Pouliot goes to Hamilton for a conditioning assignment. Prolly a very good idea. Too bad it won't provide any cap relief.

Gents:

This a big event! This game is on in Qatar @7am on Friday. I finally get to see a game, but is a big event because for the first time ever, my son (6yrs old) and I are going to get to sit down and watch a hockey game together. It's not exactly Hockey night in Canada, but' I'll take what I can get :clap: :hlogo: :clap:

I hope his first game is a big win. I am very happy for you both. :clap:

Puck drop is 7:30 ....well 7:40ish by the time they get their ads in etc.

I wish they'd post the actual puck drop (like baseball with the 1st pitch time)

Edited by kenadian