Habs Florida December 31st

JMMR

My dad a couple friends and I are going down south after Christmas to catch a couple Habs games in Florida and Tampa Bay.

As of right now I have five extra tickets.

Is anyone going to be in the area and would like to meet up and catch the game together.

Send me an email jonathanmmrebelo@hotmail.com.

Also if you know anyone with hook ups or free tickets in Tampa I would appreciate it.

My dad a couple friends and I are going down south after Christmas to catch a couple Habs games in Florida and Tampa Bay.

Is anyone going to be in the area and would like to meet up and catch the game together.

Also if you know anyone with hook ups or free tickets in Tampa I would appreciate it.

this is something i've been wanting to do for a while, but don't have a passport yet. i gotta get on that. how do the logistics work out for getting from tampa to miami? i think flying is the best option.

• 2 weeks later...
this is something i've been wanting to do for a while, but don't have a passport yet. i gotta get on that. how do the logistics work out for getting from tampa to miami? i think flying is the best option.

We are driving I mean whats 3 more hours after you have already driven 24.

Anyone else decided to come?

We are driving I mean whats 3 more hours after you have already driven 24.

Anyone else decided to come?

I can't believe nobody is jumping on this. I'm getting my passport so I can do it next year. What a nice break from winter.

I can't believe nobody is jumping on this. I'm getting my passport so I can do it next year. What a nice break from winter.

I'd be for it if I were still here. Unfortunately, tomorrow I leave for Dallas (granddaughter). Hey guys, if you know anyone who's in Florida right now, you should contact them with this offer. It's sure to be a "gas!"

Merry Xmas everyone!

JMMR I'm so temped to get on a flight and get to Tampa and enjoy the back to back games in Florida and Tampa. But unfortunately, family commitments keep me here in the freeze we call home! I'm not complaining. Just a bit disappointed I cannot make it down to enjoy what should be on all accounts two great games in the sunny south... I'll have to settle for watching the game in HD RDS! (thank God for Christmas gifts! did I mention how much I love my wife...)

Changing gears again, this entire traveling down to the sunny south to watch a game got me thinking. What would have happened if I did manage to find my way down there how would I recognize you or for that matter any other HABSWORLD member....?????

This got me thinking that the admins / those in the know or anyone who could make this happen, should be looking into creating HABSWORLD stuff! like T-shirts, jerseys, caps, pins, flags, SWAG! SWAG! SWAG! So that we we attend games (in general promote both the site and our passion for the HABS and the site...) either here or down south or on any part of this globe we call earth! Thats right gentlemen and ladies.. think BIG! and don't underestimate the popularity of this site and some of its BLOGGERS... we are famous in some circles... I can attest to this FACT!

So have i had one too many pucks to the head or am I into the eggnog way too early on this boxing day?

Give me your thoughts... GO HABS GO!

What a cool idea. Unfortunately, I'll be in Orlando for golf from Jan 5th for a week. Sweet idea though and thanks for the thought.