Game Thread : Montreal Canadiens @ Buffalo Sabres

JoeLassister

canadiens%20logo.jpg@ logo_buffalo_sabres_2006.png

This is a WINNING Game Day Thread. Chocking is not an option guys ! In case you didn't understand, I'm sending you "Her"

chuckbabe.jpg

The game is on Versus and RDS as well as CKAC 730 am. Some streaming sites with various letters in their website adress present it too.

I have faith, I have expectations, I have beers, I have the Montreal Canadiens with me !!!!

Game preview by Matt Dilworth : http://www.habsworld.net/article.php?id=1929

GOOOOO HAAABBSSS GOOOOO !!!

Edited by Fanpuck33

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sheesh.. thought we played Tuesday and almost missed this...

I see Halak got the start, which I like as he can't be sitting too long. Probably just shopping him, but at least Price is not playing every night and getting worn out.

just tuning in. How are the boys looking so far?

Not bad, but Miller looks like an all-star. Its our anemic offense against the best goalie in the league this year.

See now that pisses me off. Halak had that and was hacked several times after before the whistle went... if Buffalo scored on the third hack I bet they count it...

Edited by brobin

D'oh Spacek. Why did he keep backing up and turn around. The puck was almost between his feet when he stared backing up. He could have easily knocked the puck away at Buffs blue line with his stick. Oh well, Habs only have a 1 goal lead so its probably better to be defensively safe, but still hate seeing stuff like that.

boys are picking it up.. shame about that post but Cammy was shooting 10 feet wide...lol

seemed like AK coasted behind the net or he would have been in place for the rebound

Lapierre has to be ready to answer the bell when it comes. He is putting his teammates in danger.