Game Thread : Montreal Canadiens @ Buffalo Sabres

JoeLassister

man.. another weak holding call.. technically it is holding, but I have seen the free arm out on the habs several times with no call. I wish they would call it more consistently, both team to team and game to game.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I HATE watching them kill penalties. As a fan, it's not fun. It's gotta stop.

I agree to an extent. It is kinda pathetic how many penalties they get compared to the teams they are playing against.

Think of it how I do though: the Habs are getting craploads of expereince for when they get srewed in the playoffs.

Where do the Habs rank on the PK now?

Anybody else notice how much better the Habs are now that Gill is back? Not that Gill is amazing or anything, but he is a pretty good PK and the Habs get so bloody many it does make a big difference when Gill was injured.

I agree to an extent. It is kinda pathetic how many penalties they get compared to the teams they are playing against.

Think of it how I do though: the Habs are getting craploads of expereince for when they get srewed in the playoffs.

Where do the Habs rank on the PK now?

Anybody else notice how much better the Habs are now that Gill is back? Not that Gill is amazing or anything, but he is a pretty good PK and the Habs get so bloody many it does make a big difference when Gill was injured.

9th overall. I think we have the 3rd highest penalty minutes, behind the avs and the ducks

I'm back to my defense mechanism of laughing. Penalty after penalty, game after game. I don't care what the reason is. You can't generate any offence always killing penalties. Although the sabres just did.

to change the focus for a second, Latendresse 0 goals and 0 assists and -1 in his last six games. We'll see him this Thursday! Any chance Benny and his Jets make the game??

to change the focus for a second, Latendresse 0 goals and 0 assists and -1 in his last six games. We'll see him this Thursday! Any chance Benny and his Jets make the game??

How ironic, I was just thinking aboot Lalazines on that SHG play. At least Gui would have thrown his shoulder at a random close by player on that play. Plex literally glided twice and watched the Buff guy skate off on a breakaway as Cammy tried to catch up. Cammy was further away from the Buff guy than Plex and didnt have much hope catching him, but Plex was closest and definitely would have had a chance, had he tried.