Brunette - Koivu - Miettinen

Latendresse - Brodziak - Havlat

Kobasew - Belanger - Clutterbuck

Boogaard - Sheppard - Earl

Schultz - Johnsson

Zanon - Zidlicky

Scott - Hnidy

Backstrom

Notable Injuries: Bouchard, Burns, Nolan, Sykora (Andrew Ebbett is questionable)

Puck drop is at 7:00 tonight.

TV: TSN, RDS, FSN (US)

Radio: CJAD, CKAC

Game Statistics

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I heard TSN say Mara was back as well..............just making my pregame meal (maybe I should wait and eat after it's over ya know just in case ..... :puke:

Just saw a report of that as well. Amended the Habs lineup (and quickly made a correction on the Twitter page), added a link to tonight's game stats as well.

And this is why Halak wants out.. back to back games... Price loses first one.. Halak doesn't get a start. Halak has to win to get games and we don't even take the opportunity of back to back to get him starts...

Don't blame him for asking to move on.

Now that I have that out of my system.. the rest of the team needs to step it up a notch.. a big notch. Wins are not going to come unless our guys compete harder, stay out of the box, and go to the net. Until that happens, neither Price nor Halak will be able to win games for them with any consistency.

Geeeez....Backstrom should've had that one.............. :lol:

Yeah.. that was the same kind of shot.. .Price blew an easy shot because his fundamentals are off.. again...

My fear is that Price has trouble rebounding from bad goals. I sure hope he shakes that one off and starts playing like he did in late November. To me, this is Price's biggest issue.. his mental maturity to play more consistently and not get in a funk when bad things happen... we shall see.. I hope I am wrong this time.. I really don't want another Dec disaster...

Yeah.. that was the same kind of shot.. .Price blew an easy shot because his fundamentals are off.. again...

My fear is that Price has trouble rebounding from bad goals. I sure hope he shakes that one off and starts playing like he did in late November. To me, this is Price's biggest issue.. his mental maturity to play more consistently and not get in a funk when bad things happen... we shall see.. I hope I am wrong this time.. I really don't want another Dec disaster...

Price is looking surprisingly unorthodox so far... not making me feel great.