GDT: Hamilton vs Adirondack (Dec. 18, 7:30 PM)

dlbalr

Markov back Saturday. Hamr and Gionta maybe as well. Pouliot suiting up. I can't handle this health. We need injuries dammit!

There's injuries still, Spacek is playing hurt, so is Moen (so I was told a couple weeks ago at least). Mara is quoted as saying he's not 100% but rushed himself back as it was in the best interest of the team (bit of a shot at poor Weber at the same time too). Don't worry, Colin, the doctors will still have work to do; it's nice to see that you're taking an interest in their well-being though during the holiday season. :)

There's injuries still, Spacek is playing hurt, so is Moen (so I was told a couple weeks ago at least). Mara is quoted as saying he's not 100% but rushed himself back as it was in the best interest of the team (bit of a shot at poor Weber at the same time too). Don't worry, Colin, the doctors will still have work to do; it's nice to see that you're taking an interest in their well-being though during the holiday season. :)

I'm just concerned. If we started winning games, I don't yet have arguments to counter the inevitable negative threads. I mean, if we were to only score 4 in a given game and people lit into the Habs, what am I supposed to say???

Some quick game notes...

This is the first of four meetings between the Bulldogs and the Phantoms this year.

Adirondack currently ranks 6th in the East Division with a 12-12-2-0 record and 26 points this season.

The Bulldogs are currently 2nd in the North Division with a record of 16-7-2-3 and 37 points.

Last season, when the Phantoms played out of Philadelphia, the Dogs were a perfect 2-0-0-0 vs the Philadelphia Flyers affiliate.

Hamilton will face former-Bulldogs forward Jason Ward in tonight's game. Ward currently ranks 4th on the Phantoms in scoring with 5 goals and 8 assists for 13 points in 19 games played this season.

On Monday, the Philadelphia Flyers signed goaltender John Grahame to a try-out contract with the Adirondack Phantoms.

And here we go......

The puck is on the ice.....1st period underway.

Cedrick Desjardins starting tonight in goal for the Bulldogs. :clap:

GO DOGS GO!!!

4 seconds in....Neilson in a huge fight with one of the Phantoms players!!!! :wacko:

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRESSSSSSSSSS!!!!

1-0 BULLDOGS!!!!! :clap:

Bulldogs goal scored by Greg Stewart. :D (Bulldogs 1st shot on goal!!!! :clap::D )

Edited by Lammy

Where's Pouliot's hattrick???

lol

Are you watching or listening, Lammy? And whatever it is, have you heard much of Pouliot? Regular shift, or being eased in after a long time out of the game?

Where's Pouliot's hattrick???

lol

Are you watching or listening, Lammy? And whatever it is, have you heard much of Pouliot? Regular shift, or being eased in after a long time out of the game?

I am listening on the radio here in Hamilton. Pouliot is a non-factor so far.....although, to combine your questions, he seems to be easing in to a regular shift. We'll see what happens for the rest of the game.

......and the Bulldogs SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE!!!!

2-0 Bulldogs!!!!!!

Goal scored by Brock Trotter with 12 seconds remaining in the period, assisted by David Desharnais.

.....and we come to the end of the 1st period....

2-0 Bulldogs!! :clap::clap:

I don't see PK Subban...is he playing??? Hurt?

Scratch. Three games in three nights so he's sitting this one. There was an interview at intermission, but I didn't hear anything but the tail end. Subban didn't seem particularly peeved.

White and Pyatt with yawning cages. White passes. Pyatt whiffs.

Play ends and Jason Ward barely manages to navigate going around the net without hitting the boards. Skating improvement!

White and Pyatt with yawning cages. White passes. Pyatt whiffs.

Play ends and Jason Ward barely manages to navigate going around the net without hitting the boards. Skating improvement!

I remember the 1st time I ever saw Ward play...there was this guy sitting in front of me screaming at Ward...""On the net, Ward!!!!!"

Must have been the Jason Ward fan club???