GAME THREAD: Habs v. Thrashers

simonus

I was about to say something like that! Couldn'T even take a shot on net!

Can someone explain to me how in the world are the Habs leading this game??? I missed the first period! Halak already has 33 saves on 34 shots!! The habs only have 12 shots!

Halak has been amazing and had a couple of saves by the post in the first period. EThe one goal on him, was during the last minute. I don't understand when people keep complaining about our goaltending. Halak and Price along with Pleks and Cammelleri are the only ones who have shown up on a consistent basis this year.

If the habs don't wake up in the third, they are going to waste another strong performance by their goalies.

36-13 shots on goal in favor of Atlanta. I assume the Boys didn't bother showing up in the first?!?

Habs scored on their 4th shot on goal in the 2nd and I'd say they really haven't showed up in the second except for maybe 3 or 4 shifts.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've followed and played hockey my entire life, yada yada. Can someone explain why we look good killing penalties, and look like we're getting good on the powerplay, yet look like a junior B team at even strength?? I loved the Jacques Martin hiring, but I'm getting worried.

I've followed and played hockey my entire life, yada yada. Can someone explain why we look good killing penalties, and look like we're getting good on the powerplay, yet look like a junior B team at even strength?? I loved the Jacques Martin hiring, but I'm getting worried.

Not a fan of the "system"? :lol:

i hated the Martin signing. The guy had a stacked lineup in Ottawa and couldn't EVER beat the Make beliefs or win anything in the playoffs.

and there is the next goal.. they finally figured out that they could go to the net without consequence.. sigh..

Wasted a great two periods by Halak and instead of playing even harder, they hung him out to dry..

I knew they were going to score as soon as I saw the half assed effort from Laps on the draw.. this team sucks.. lack of effort, lack of skating, and lack of heart far too often... sheesh.. now a pk

and a goal :angry:

This is what has pissed me off all year - LACK OF EFFORT - to many guys not bothering to show up. Of course all of the gainey supporters keep harping on the injuries and ignore the lack of effort or interest shows by the guys gainey's assembled.

i hated the Martin signing. The guy had a stacked lineup in Ottawa and couldn't EVER beat the Make beliefs or win anything in the playoffs.

I always thought that was on Lalime. But I hear ya...

Looks like Antropov interfered with Halak's glove on that goal.

both bobbles were the result of a stick or deflection right in front, and then they outworked the d to get the puck first. A bit of luck, but the Habs are giving them enough chances.. and now down one, we are still in our end playing like crap...

I can't take much more of this system...

Edited by brobin

I'd love to know if Gomez is a popular player in the dressing room. Yes, hockey players are all wealthy, but he basically wins the lottery every year. We all know he's just not producing. When do players start to resent his paycheck? Just a thought, because this team has something wrong with it.

Hedberg is begging to be scored on. He has been so shaky. You get the feeling that any shot could go in, but Atlanta is doing a good job of getting in the way of the shots now.

GOD DAMN PENALTIES!

Grrr...they could have gone on a rush but they dumped it in instead...don't they understand theres less than 4 minutes left.

Edited by bar