GAME THREAD: Habs @ Hurricanes

simonus

Habs head south for Christmas

December 23, 2009. 7pm Eastern.

Look who's joining the squad:

8471678.jpg

Looks a bit more Last Temptation than Nativity scene, but hopefully he can bring order to the chaos. Keeping the Hurricanes penned in their own zone while peppering them with shots would be a great way to reduce our horrid shots against.

Halak in nets.

GO HABS GO.

WIN.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bar, can i call my bookie on that prediction?

Haha Chris, you know I am good as my word!

Also a couple notes from TSN:

Mara/Hammer out for tonights game, Chickenboy on a line with skotts and gomez.

4-0

Calling a shutty for Halak, A.Kostx2, Cammy, and Bergy. Plek with 3 assists, Markov with 2.

Edit: Halak in tonight.

Changing my goal scorers! Today is Gomez bday I hear through the grape vine...a hat trick from the Alaskian Magician!

4-0

Calling a shutty for Halak, A.Kostx2, Cammy, and Bergy. Plek with 3 assists, Markov with 2.

Edit: Halak in tonight.

A shut-out would be nice, for sure. I will settle for an easy victory. Something like 7 or 8 to 2. Two goals, one assist by Pouliot. One goal, two assists, Gomez. AK46 two goals, SK74 one goal. MAB one goal, one assist. Well, one can always dream...

Wow, that is an awful picture. He doesn't look like a pro athlete. He looks like he should be serving lattes at starbucks. I hope he works out. If he can be a 25 goal scorer in this league, he'll be a millionaire, and play 10 years here. It's that simple Mr. Pouliot. Best of luck.

4-1 Canes :o

Prove me wrong boys.

GO HABS GO!!!!

You have a good chance of being right. First there's the Dec. 23 curse. Habs haven't won on that date since 1970. Read today's Gazette for confirmation.

Secondly, we don't play well when we're over-confident, and unscientifically based on what I'm reading on this board, we are going to be over-confident.

Thirdly, Carolina has been playing much better lately.

Fourthly, we haven't deserved the last 2 victories. It might be expecting a little too much to hope Halak can win another one for us.

You have a good chance of being right. First there's the Dec. 23 curse. Habs haven't won on that date since 1970. Read today's Gazette for confirmation.

On the road, since '45. At home, since '95.

That said, if Eric Cole is playing we'll lose by 17, but I think he's hurt, so the Habs will eke one out.

On the road, since '45. At home, since '95.

That said, if Eric Cole is playing we'll lose by 17, but I think he's hurt, so the Habs will eke one out.

Cam Ward = he worries me because he always seems to play well versus Montreal.

Cam Ward = he worries me because he always seems to play well versus Montreal.

Yeh, he is 9-2-2 alltime against the Habs. 2.41 GAA & .921 SV%. yikes

Well, the Habs are 2-0 since I finally hung my Habs banner in the garage. Let's go for 3-0. The only downside is that they always seem to lose when I post in a GDT.

What the HELL are you doing posting here then?!?!?! ^_^

Everyone, blame huzer if the Habs lose. :rolleyes: