GAME THREAD: Habs @ Hurricanes

simonus

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3-1 Habs! Plex with 3 assists and Ward gets the hook

Did Plex really get an assist on the second goal? I thought Cammalleri stole the puck from a Cane. There should be only one assist on the goal.

Wow, 5-1 Habs. Missed some of the 1st period but nice to see the boys get the offense going. I wondered about having Metro on the PP, but 2 nice ones tonite.

Even Pouliot seems to have some jump out there. Anything else happy to have Diago off the 2nd line. Looks like his days as a habs will be numbered. Doesn't do much to impress me.

Gomez even has 3 helpers.

And what a difference Marky makes on the back end, even with that one terrible giveaway.

I know Metro's got a couple of goals, but I don't know why Martin doesn't try and get the 2nd line going by playing them on the PP.

We have got SK74, MaxPax and now Pouliot that have to get things going offensively if the habs are going to be successful. Yes Metro is producing, but really, if long term we have to count on Metro to be a goal scorer we are going to be in trouble.

Can someone on the team grab Gomez by the neck and tell him to cut out the cross eyes backward passes in his own end - particularly when killing penalities???

5 -1 score and the habs are badly outshot and once again Halak probably saved 4-5 sure goals.

Wow, 5-1 Habs. Missed some of the 1st period but nice to see the boys get the offense going. I wondered about having Metro on the PP, but 2 nice ones tonite.

Even Pouliot seems to have some jump out there. Anything else happy to have Diago off the 2nd line. Looks like his days as a habs will be numbered. Doesn't do much to impress me.

Gomez even has 3 helpers.

And what a difference Marky makes on the back end, even with that one terrible giveaway.

Pouiliot has gone to the net more times in his first game then Lats did all year!!!!

Gomez may have 3 helpers, but IMO has been brutal in his own end and taking stupid penalties. His play on the PK also led to the Markov penalty.