GAME THREAD: Habs @ Maple Leafs

simonus

Scene of the Crime

Some people are worried about Markov playing the Leafs, a team againt whom he has suffered his last two injuries.

The leafs should be worried about Markov

Captain Andrei has come back with a vengeance and has - with the help of Halak, Plekanec, and the reanimated AK46 - led le tricolore to 3 straight road wins. Some have minimized the Habs' recent winning streak, saying that they have come against bad teams. Perhaps, but the leafs suck. The boys are coming into the ACC awake and ready to go. They are coming to WIN.

GO HABS GO.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Drop the F'n puck!

I wish the NHL would adopt MLB's "1st pitch" start time....

I emailed the NHL a while back just asking why they don't list the official puck drop time......still waiting to hear back from Gary :angry:

I can't believe these refs. How does Spacek get tripped right in front of the ref to setup a Leaf chance and it goes uncalled.

Boys need to pick it up, they are sitting on a two goal lead with 35 minutes left in the game.. grr...

wow.. they let the leafs take several penalties with no call, then we get called because hagman's stick breaks... that wasn't slashing in the slightest.

Why can't we get a fairly called game against the leafs for a change.