GAME THREAD: Habs @ Maple Leafs

simonus

There is nothing sexier than watching Bauchemin's dejected look after a Habs goal

Sure there is - seeing that look on Komi for the next 4 years:lol:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else has way too much trouble tell Pacioretty and Pouliot appart on the ice?

Yup similar size, and Benny used to be 67..maybe he should have switched to 76 so it would be easier for us..since all I see is the last digit [_7] most times.

Just once, I'd like to see a non-Leafs bias from the CBC broadcasters. The habs really haven't ever had a guy in their corner since Dick Irwin retired.

Just once, I'd like to see a non-Leafs bias from the CBC broadcasters. The habs really haven't ever had a guy in their corner since Dick Irwin retired.

+1

But we are winning, and they sound disgusted, which is great

that was a disgrace of a second period. If they play like that in the 3rd thee leafs will tie it, then win. Clearly the refs have no intention of giving the habs a PP (they had numerous opportunities and declined to call it), so if that is what they are waiting for they might as well give the two points away now.

when are these guys going to learn. Up 2-0. An oppertunity to really take it to the leafs and then the habs go to sleep, leave Halak out to dry AGAIN and the shots on goal are now 33-14.

How do you play two of the worst teams in the league the same week, take a quick lead on them and then get outshut two to one????

For all those that were thrilled about getting martin and his "system", can you please tell me exactly what his system is?????

We have gone through four coaches (including Gainey in just over 3 years, turned over our lineup and still have the same damn issues!!

And there it is.. Halak makes two, but the puck bounces in because unlike the habs, the leafs drive the net.

What exactly is our coach doing? I have to believe this is his strategy or he would be either mad or calling a timeout..

I hate to say it, but they deserve to lose.

You're right Brobin, the team I hate the most, and it's two no shows in a row. Leafs tie it up, and we respond with our completely useless 4th line.

Edited by Habsy