GAME THREAD: Habs @ Senators

simonus

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER! GO POULIOT GO!

GO HABS GO!

I'm been waiting so long since his trade to say that on a habsworld thread.. :)

GO HABS GO!

Edited by Chips

not a bad period. I'd love to see a better score, but Pouliot-Gomez-Gio is really changing the dynamic of the team.

Yeah, I'm happy with the top 3 lines now. Kostitsyn-Lapierre-D'Agostini is a pretty good 4th, but they can't do much of anything by themselves. I think Kostitsyn-Lapierre-Bergeron might be better (once one of Hammer and Mara return).

not a bad period. I'd love to see a better score, but Pouliot-Gomez-Gio is really changing the dynamic of the team.

Damn right it does. It now means that other teams have to watch out for our 2nd line, instead of focusing only on our 1st line!

Keep up the good work in the second period! Leclair won't be able to stop'em all!

fvc.king leclair is keeping this game close for the hens. There should be a rule in the NHL where it is illegal to have a Québecois goalie play against the habs!

That's 2 games in a row where we take an early 2 goal lead only to watch it fade away. We won 30% of Faceoffs against the Laughs saturday night, and it looks like it's even worse tonight. About 20%!!

Wake the fv.ck up!

Did someone payoff the ref. for that last call? Since when did calls like that go our way... I'll take it!

GO HABS GO!

They blew it earlier when Leclaire flipped the puck out...should have been a Habs PP

We can be SOOO good in the opposition's end, finding guy with tape to tape passes yet look like SH!T in our our end 5 guys standing still fixated on the puck........that's gotta stop!

Dodged a bullet!! Finally the refs blow a call in the Habs favor.

BTW, was there a chick flashing the habs at the end of the period????

I wish the'd move SK to the 3rd line with MaxPax. He is being wasted with Lapierre and Dags.

by the way rafikz, love the pic of Gabs.. :)

Habs are kickin ass, but Leclaire is standing on his head

We finally have more than one scoring line looking very dangerous out there

Just did a rewind on the PVR. the last play in the period, the chick in white on the LHS flashed Gionta.

Habs are kickin ass, but Leclaire is standing on his head

We finally have more than one scoring line looking very dangerous out there

I think we could have a 3rd one if Martin replaces Moen with SK on the 3rd line.

Wow... that was messed up... but thank you Frasier! :)

I would rather allowed the goal, because now its going to be a period of make up calls and blind eyes! I hope Im wrong...

...boobies!

Edited by haber