GAMES THREAD: Habs @ Lightning

simonus

Hamrlik Returns!

For the first time since the season opener, we have our big three defenders playing at the same time. Without Hamrlik, the Habs played a pretty decent game against the Sens; with Hamrlik and the new Giant Mexican Chicken line, the Habs should have no trouble against the Lightning... except that we have learned not to get too confident with the 2009-10 Habs... Let's hope they don't show up flat.

Price gets a chance after 5 straight for Halak.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Habs lose 8-0. Markov breaks his leg, Hamr re-injured the knee severely, Plex takes a stick in the eye, and Cammalleri loses and edge and separates his shoulder.

Yeah, that's how I got to feeling, simonus. I got real tired of doing it last season and finally gave up early on this year.

I surely don't have time to do it + bring bad luck.

Why the heck is Martin sitting MaxPax instead of the Dog and Lappy????

If they are going to sit MaxPax, he should be sent to Hamilton. It makes no sense keeping him up to sit in the pressbox.

not that Metro had any business being on the PP anyways...

good period overall... About as happy with that as I could be considering they didn't score.

+!

I really don't know why that now that everyone's healthy, We just don't have our 1st two lines playing on the PP. I'd even like them try SK on the point on the 2nd unit.

I also don't get the line combos on the 3rd and 4th lines.