GAME THREAD: Habs @ Panthers *5PM EASTERN*

simonus

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Both those pansies should have kept their gloves ON........looks like it was a "chick" slap fight........

Reminded me of (Semin or Backstrom forget which one from the Caps) trying to fight......

I didn't see the Ballard hit, but it was still an akward looking "fight"

Edited by kenadian

Both those pansies should have kept their gloves ON........looks like it was a "chick" slap fight........

Reminded me of (Semin or Backstrom forget which one from the Caps) trying to fight......

It's like shitty Christmas gifts: it's the intention that counts!!! ;)

Halak had O'Byrnes ass in his face. I don't think he ever saw the shot!

Our boys better wake up,cause the third period is gonna be tough!

Halak had O'Byrnes ass in his face. I don't think he ever saw the shot!

Our boys better wake up,cause the third period is gonna be tough!

Vokoun looks p*ssed off or something. Habs should get in his face as much as possible, hope it throws him off his game.

Laps didnt run his mouth, he's the one that went after Ballard, because Ballard injured AKost with a very low hit.

i know that...but he as always shy away from fighting and when you play the pest role you got to drop the glove once in a while which he wasnt doing..so iam just saying iam glad his coming into his role so i dont have to defend him from ottawa and leaf fans for being a p*ssy any more..

Edited by KEEP26

Missed the 1st period and got home just before the Cammy goal - damn early start :angry:

They just showed the AK46 injury. How was that not a clipping penalty?????

I think it's the 2nd or 3rd time he dropped the gloves this year...which isn't bad at all!

i would like a little more, but most of the habs games are tight so its hard...but i think if he drop the gloves more he could take with him some of the other teams top players because it seem that the guys he get to the most..

i know that...but he as always shy away from fighting and when you play the pest role you got to drop the glove once in a while which he wasn doing..so iam just saying iam glad his coming into his role so i dont have to defend him from ottawa and leaf fans for being a p*ssy any more..

Yeah I know. But Lapierre was never a fighter in juniors, wasnt really a pest either. Was a speedy 2-way checking center, sort of like a Michael Peca/Kris Draper. That's his game, not one of a true pest. He got the "pest" label once he reached the pros. He doesnt have the PIMs of a pest anyway, like a Barnaby, Carcillo or Avery. He just talks too much. :P

I think it's the 2nd or 3rd time he dropped the gloves this year...which isn't bad at all!

He basically only does it to defend a teammate. The other time he did it that I recall was when Colby Armstrong blind-sided one of our D's behind our net. Lapierre jumped him right then and there.