GAME THREAD: Sabres @ Habs *3PM Eastern*

simonus

God Dammit! First fv.vking opportunity the Sabres get, they score. I've got a bad feeling this goal will hurt us alot more than we might think!

Nah, just what we needed. Now Buffalo will start dominate us and as usual when that happens we will win. We arent supposed to lead a game shotwise.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I score because I'm being dominated................ ^_^

It seems we've been dominted lots this year, and can still score every once and a while; so I'd like to see us dominate (at least then we're skating/forechecking etc hard) and the goals will follow

Im gonna try to be happy about this game if it continues like this even if we lose because at least we played good. But we seem to have bad control of the puck in our own end not knowing where it is.

Im gonna try to be happy about this game if it continues like this even if we lose because at least we played good. But we seem to have bad control of the puck in our own end not knowing where it is.

It's simply panic. The habs players panic with the puck.

I don't know if our boys have what it takes to beat Miller today! Let's not forget that teh sabres will close up the middle in the 3rd and most likely play the trap to limit our chances. It,ll take a PERFECT play to beat Miller!

I don't know if our boys have what it takes to beat Miller today! Let's not forget that teh sabres will close up the middle in the 3rd and most likely play the trap to limit our chances. It,ll take a PERFECT play to beat Miller!

who can execute the "perfect play"?

Gomez? he's perfect between the blue lines, but . . .

Lapierre? perfect pest

Cammalleri? maybe, but...

Metropolit -- dark horse, gets my vote for next goal :P

Go Habs Go!

I think we are playing to hard. Seem to turn every pass into givaways. Just get someone on the net and start throwing the pucks on it from all directions. And the D tonight seems to allways be one step to much outside the offensive zone except Markov.

Buffalo is what a team with solid TEAM defense and a great goalie look like. Boring and very frustrating for opponents.

That said, the habs need to drive to the net and Markov has to stop passing the puck to Gorges for the shot. Gorges can't one time it nor does he pose a threat.

I say put Bergeron out with Markov and setup the point.

I was expecting worse. I like our effort this afternoon. The Sabres are sorta Devil's like, a well oiled machine, they can sit on a one goal lead with a goalie like Miller.