Hilarious outtakes

Colin

Better off Ted - what they DIDN'T show.

http://www.thrfeed.com/2010/01/insanely-vu...video.html#more

Haha, I've really come to like that show. Was at a friend's place watching Scrubs and everyone was too lazy to change the channel. Then we spent most of the next half hour cracking up. Unfortunately, it's all but certain to be canceled soon. Scrubs is likely gone too, unless they decide they want more episodes to sell into syndication and/or that they don't want to develop a new sitcom to go with The Middle, Modern Family, and Cougar Town.

Haha, I've really come to like that show. Was at a friend's place watching Scrubs and everyone was too lazy to change the channel. Then we spent most of the next half hour cracking up. Unfortunately, it's all but certain to be canceled soon. Scrubs is likely gone too, unless they decide they want more episodes to sell into syndication and/or that they don't want to develop a new sitcom to go with The Middle, Modern Family, and Cougar Town.

Haha just had to point this out after you said lead-ins didn't matter in the other thread.

Haha just had to point this out after you said lead-ins didn't matter in the other thread.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then, haha. Had I been at home, I wouldn't even have been watching Scrubs at that particular time. Heck, had we eaten at 7 instead of 9, like we were supposed to, we'd have been playing Madden by the time those shows came on, haha. Plus, given Scrubs' very low ratings, it might even help my case that a poo lead-in helps as much as a good lead-in. ;)

I guess I should also clarify. We weren't too lazy to change the channel, we were too lazy to find the remote and were too full to move. :lol:

Edited by Fanpuck33