Habs @ Rangers | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

So... Just so I get this right.

EVERYONE will fight except for Laraque.

Hey, give him a break - he doesn't eat meat, he's a little drained.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so that makes him useless? He's widely considered as a good emergency signing. The negativity around here is staggering.

I think we are past the emergency need for a point shot now.

I think he is the cause of most of the emergencies now - he gives me a heart attack whenever he has the puck!

Bullshit. Every single one of our D's except perhaps Markov has had terrible defensive screwups all season long, but MAB's the only one of them who can actually make up for it offensively. 

Every game thread is the same bullshit. Bitch about the goalies and Bergeron. Every. Single. Game.

God forbids you guys actually find something relevant and original to say about the actual way the team plays as a whole. 

No wonder these game threads are dead. 

I couldn't agree more, all negativity, all the time. It's up to you Kozed, honestly, I'd appreciate some analysis.

I respect Houde's non-homerism on TV, but I wish he was angry sometimes

I meant the 1st quebecois not named Gagne and Burrows

lol

I should have inferred that.

Outshot 15 - 2 in the 2nd... what a disgrace.. its like they are floating around waiting for a PP (where they float some more).

An incredibly important game, and they are turning a solid 2nd period into a waste, again.

where the Fxck is Laraque when you need him???? Isn't this the shit they got him for????

So... Just so I get this right.

EVERYONE will fight except for Laraque.

Yeah, let's have him come off the bench when these scrums happen. :rolleyes: He's had what, two shifts the entire game? Did he ever touch the ice once things got chippy? The Laraque hate is so old.

Edited by Fanpuck33

Wow, what an intemperate game thread.

They obviously thought the game was in the bag at 2-0. Now they have to dig down, because they'll be sucking wind in the third. Important not to lose this one.

I couldn't agree more, all negativity, all the time. It's up to you Kozed, honestly, I'd appreciate some analysis.

what do you expect when a team blows a 2 goal lead. Can't make simple passes out of their defensive zone and have guys making the same damn mistakes game in game out??? Oh, great we only lost by 1 goal if you don't count the empty netter??? lots to be positive about :blink::wacko:

Wow, what an intemperate game thread.

They obviously thought the game was in the bag at 2-0. Now they have to dig down, because they'll be sucking wind in the third. Important not to lose this one.

i don't think there is a team that blows leads as much as this team. By just lazy lazy lazy plays and not being able to do the simple things.

I think it's time to pull Carey and put Halak in. Because we all know this team only plays bad in front of Price. He makes then nervous, and the Defense can't make simple passes.

Wait...What? :lol:

Ok, if it makes you feel any better

ice-girls-06.jpg

I think that's the first thing, i've seen since the first period to be positive about :lol:

If the habs keep playing the way they are, i think they will have to hire the same type of help to keep the natives from taking their frustrations out on this poor excuse for a team.