Habs @ Devils | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

great effort by Darche on the 3rd Goal!

Looks like we may actually beat Marty tonight!!

And a PP coming up :clap:

Gotta like those sweet little passes, n'est ce pas?

great effort by Darche on the 3rd Goal!

Looks like we may actually beat Marty tonight!!

And a PP coming up :clap:

Wouldn't THAT be a treat!

What's this! Less than five minutes to go with a 2 goal lead??!! I'll take it!

Cammalleri is the shit ! Biatch !

He sure is. I don't know why uncle Bob doesn't get a lot more credit for scooping him up. He's the poop alright

Nice game by the Habs, great to see Pouliot get another and Camms as well. Great games by Darche and Halak.

Big WIN!!!

Go :hlogo: Go

Wow... didn't expect a win tonight. I'll take 'er.

I didn't get to watch the game tonight, how did the Habs look? Were they playing well, or was the W more a result of the Devils not showing up?

Great game by Halak tonight. He wasn't overworked so Martin may put him in tomorrow night. Halak might also want to play tomorrow because of how he was lit up last time out against the Rangers.

Loved the third goal. Darche wins the battle for the puck and then gets the puck to the front of the net.

D'Agostini finally did something worthwhile. He took a guy out of the game by using his face to hurt the guy's hand. :lol:

Hahaha. actually fraser punched the ice on the way down.

Great to see a call-up actually make a difference and play like he wants to stay up.

Kozed, did you catch L'Antichambre? Bouchard had alot of good things to say about Darche. Positive stuff.

Kozed, did you catch L'Antichambre? Bouchard had alot of good things to say about Darche. Positive stuff.

Kid played a good game. Will probably be the new RDS golden boy. Let's hope he doesn't let that get to his head.

I loved the way the habs forechecked and caused turnovers...the exact blueprint teams use against them, and lo and behold it works! The teams forwards are for the most part quick enough to forecheck. Even when they don't forecheck they give up off man rushes, may as well press the other team.

Got home too late for that. 

Well Darche is, what, 33 yrs old? He's not a talented kid who think he's entitled to be in the NHL on skills alone. Darche knows he has to prove himself every game to stay in the NHL.