Habs @ Panthers | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

I agree with Kozed. As soon as AK46 comes back, he plays with Camms and Plax.

Not the most interesting game by the Habs...8 shots on goal and we're half way through the game! I got a feeling our boys aren't into it tonight...they look dead out there. One goal by Florida and it could be over!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice 4 minute high stick the ref watched.. oh wait, he didn't call it, despite the replay showing him looking right at it, and the blood running down Hammer's chin... what a joke.

Technically it was a follow-through. Although I've never seen this type of play with a careless one-handed swipe at the puck.

NICE goal Pleks!!!!!

Goal baby! First goal is soo important for our boys! Maybe this'll wake them up!

Edited by Habsfan

They only count follow throughs on shots, not fights for the puck at the boards. :)

Technically it was a follow-through. Although I've never seen this type of play with a careless one-handed swipe at the puck.

But this is one of those crappy teams that Halak gets no credit for winning... too often the team plays a stinker against teams like this, at least Halak is giving them a chance tonight... I wonder when they will take advantage of it... so far they responded by sucking in the third. :)

But this is one of those crappy teams that Halak gets no credit for winning... too often the team plays a stinker against teams like this, at least Halak is giving them a chance tonight... I wonder when they will take advantage of it... so far they responded by sucking in the third. :)

You just had to go there didn't you. :lol:

Well its true for both Price and Halak.. they seem to be the ones that have to beat weak teams, where it should be an easy night for them. They get easier games against the top teams sometimes.

You just had to go there didn't you. :lol:

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, nice goal Hammer

You could see that goal coming a mile away. It was just a matter of time. What I would like to know is how can a team look so good one night, then play like shit the next?