S. Kostitsyn- Plekanec - Pouliot
Ben Maxwell - Scott Gomez - Brian Gionta
Moen - Metropolit - D'Agostini
Bergeron - Lapierre - Darche

Markov - Gorges
Hammer - Spacey
Gil - Weber

Halak

Well...this is last minute...so you get what ya pay for.

Predictions:
Habs 5 Bruins 2 Edited by bar

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to be a tough game.. Bruins are due for a win and we don't have a great record following a big game... I sure hope the boys show up as this is a key game to eat up one of those games in hand the Bruins have.

Damn.. perfect tip.. .I missed that penalty, I hope it wasn't another soft call...

In any case, once again this team lays a low effort egg after a big win... the gameplan here was simple.. storm out of the games and get a lead on these bums.. not take 4 shots and 3 penalties..

Damn.. perfect tip.. .I missed that penalty, I hope it wasn't another soft call...

In any case, once again this team lays a low effort egg after a big win... the gameplan here was simple.. storm out of the games and get a lead on these bums.. not take 4 shots and 3 penalties..

Markov Delay of game, shot the puck over the glass.

Holy flying catfish batman...the refs are terrible tonight. The habs getting held up, interferanced upon, Chara had a big pick play on Plek near the end of the period....the habs have to die to get a call, it's terrible. I hope the team has put calls into the NHL.

I won't be surprised if they can't sign him in the summer after playing for Lemaire for a few months...

Ya, add to that the fact that he wants more than Ovechkin and Crosby, which he's not worth.

Not sure I would want a guy with that big an ego that he turns down those offers. Either say you don't want to stay, or admit you only care about the money... He basically wants so much, any team that gets him won't be able to build around him.

I could see him getting 9.5 max.

What I don't understand is Boston was horrible at the start of the game. We let them into the game with the penalties. No matter how bad a team is playing you give them 3 powerplays in one period odds are they're going to score. What's funny is there could have been 2 or 3 more calls against us that the refs missed/ignored.

I am glad the team made some adjustments after the last game... way too much forechecking against Vancouver.. glad we are pack to a defensive shell, constant line changes, and bad defensive play...

wow, Halak just made 3 in tight... wonder if it will wake these guys up any...