Permanent Rumour Thread

Fanpuck33

P.S. Even though the TV announcers though Zherdev was a healthy scratch recently, it turns out he had the flu. He scored the winner in the shootout last night.

As for Forsberg, the price is going to be way too high. They are asking for Bobby Ryan from the Ducks, just think what they'll ask from us.

P.S. Even though the TV announcers though Zherdev was a healthy scratch recently, it turns out he had the flu. He scored the winner in the shootout last night.

As for Forsberg, the price is going to be way too high. They are asking for Bobby Ryan from the Ducks, just think what they'll ask from us.

Bobby Ryan? :o

Do you have a source?

Do you have a source?

http://www.latimes.com/sports/hockey/nhl/d...eadlines-sports

"Even though Forsberg has only eight goals and 21 assists in 33 games this season, San Jose, Nashville, Detroit, Montreal and Atlanta — all potential playoff teams — are believed to be interested as well.

In the Ducks' case, a deal probably would have to include top prospect Bobby Ryan, who was the team's No. 2 overall pick in the 2005 draft."

"Even though Forsberg has only eight goals and 21 assists in 33 games this season, San Jose, Nashville, Detroit, Montreal and Atlanta — all potential playoff teams — are believed to be interested as well.

In the Ducks' case, a deal probably would have to include top prospect Bobby Ryan, who was the team's No. 2 overall pick in the 2005 draft."

I have not heard much about Bobby since he did not make the USA WJ team. I imagine the Ducks still have high aspirations for him but I would not be shocked if Burke made this deal the Ducks have lots of young forwards. But Bobby is a special mix of size and skill.

What do you guys think of Boston's Brad Boyes? According to TSN's Ice Chips, he's on the block. He's a former 1st rounder and had quite a good season last year ... struggling this year though. I say we give the Bruins back Samsonov for Boyes! hehehe. Half joking there, but half-serious too.

I dunno if it's just me but I just CANNOT get used to seeing Samsonov in a Habs jersey ... it just doesn't look right. Everytime I look at the guy I just see a big "B".

Samsonov for Boyes! Everyone wins!

Ryan's been struggling quite a bit though. The pick was really questioned at the time, so maybe Burke wants to cut ties (although that doesn't make much sense, but look what Carolina did with Jack Johnson).

91-77 power forward and not struggling at all.

Oh wait, not the same Bobby.

What do you guys think of Boston's Brad Boyes? According to TSN's Ice Chips, he's on the block. He's a former 1st rounder and had quite a good season last year ... struggling this year though. I say we give the Bruins back Samsonov for Boyes! hehehe. Half joking there, but half-serious too.

I dunno if it's just me but I just CANNOT get used to seeing Samsonov in a Habs jersey ... it just doesn't look right. Everytime I look at the guy I just see a big "B".

Samsonov for Boyes! Everyone wins!

Doubt the Bruins would make a trade with the Habs would have to be a 3 way deal. That said I would not give more than a 3rd or 4th rounder for him. I am pretty sure he has 0 points in his last 15 games and has really looked out of place for most of the season.

Do you have a source?

when Ryan was drafted, the guys on RDS said how hard philly tried to get him from anaheim. apparently.

Ryan's family are good friends of bobby clarke.

when Ryan was drafted, the guys on RDS said how hard philly tried to get him from anaheim. apparently.

also, remember, Brian Burke was not so fond of that 2nd OA pick, he didn't really mind since the team was already deep and young... so he could really well be the one to leave.

WOW Not asking for too much are they?

Thanks for the link

I haven't heard anything on this so go easy on this one but What does minny think of Little (big i know) Koivu?

He might be the second line centre we need and more then able to take the reigns after his brother?

WOW Not asking for too much are they?

Thanks for the link

I haven't heard anything on this so go easy on this one but What does minny think of Little (big i know) Koivu?

He might be the second line centre we need and more then able to take the reigns after his brother?

would be awesome, but i dont see any of our guys (Saku exepted) fitting with Lemaire's style of play.

Doubt the Bruins would make a trade with the Habs would have to be a 3 way deal.

Just because they are the Bruins? I thought Boston was one of Montreal's most frequent trading partner. Just look at all the players have played for the B's and later the Canadiens.

Because they're divisional rivals.

Boston and Montreal haven't made a trade together in years.

Jeff Hackett went from Montreal to Boston in a three way trade that gave San Jose Kyle Mclaren and Montreal Niklas Sundstrom. Safe to say the Sharks won that trade.

There was some speculation then that Montreal would get McLaren, but the Canadiens were a bit wary considering he was the guy who really derailed Richard Zednik with that big hit in the playoffs.

Montreal could probably stand to use some more sandpaper up front. Word out of Florida is that Nathan Horton is unhappy about his situation there. A Michael Ryder and propect or pick for Nathan Horton could be a interesting move. Horton shoots right, plays right wing and brings plenty of grit. Plus he's only 21 and puts up about the same amount of goals and points as Ryder. Could be a good way to make the team younger, more physical and better all in one shot. BUt I doubt Florida will give up on him already. He was a 3rd overall pick

I would be the Cats would be asking for Higgins rather than Ryder + a prospect or pick. Horton still has tons of potential although I am sure he has lowered his value by asking to be delt.

I believe Ryan is a native of the Philadelphia region and that's part of why they wanted him so badly. I was in the area the day before that draft and they were talking about him excitedly in all the local papers.

I believe Ryan is a native of the Philadelphia region and that's part of why they wanted him so badly. I was in the area the day before that draft and they were talking about him excitedly in all the local papers.

he's from new jersey( a subburb of philadelphia). I don't know where I heard that yesterday but clarke would be Ryan's godfather.

In my opinion it's crunch time, BG needs to decide on getting rid of vets and getting some youth or getting a second line center Nagy, forsberg. I don't think he can wait too much longer if he decides to get a center, points are critical and the standings are close.

I honestly don't care which direction he goes, he will turn the team over to younger next year by not resigning dead weight UFA's. This year he could be trading from a power position since a few vets have pretty good trade value. he shouls be able to atleast land a few young mobile D.

I think it's gonna go down to the wire. Most teams are still in the playoff chase and i think the only trade we're looking to make is trade Aebisher, possibly package him with Samsonov but dat's more of a salary dump n i expect some1's heafty salary will get dumped on us in return.