Permanent Rumour Thread

Fanpuck33

Spector reports that the Bruins might want to move Glen Murray.

If Gainey truly believes Montreal has a shot this year, he'd be worth looking at. This guy really knows how to put the puck in the net, he's got 27 goals already this year.

The catch though is that he's 34 and has 2 years left on his contract at 4.15M/yr.

Spector reports that the Bruins might want to move Glen Murray.

If Gainey truly believes Montreal has a shot this year, he'd be worth looking at. This guy really knows how to put the puck in the net, he's got 27 goals already this year.

The catch though is that he's 34 and has 2 years left on his contract at 4.15M/yr.

Smon, I love it. What catch. He can get Bonk's and Johnson's money next year. The only catch would be trading with a huge rival in the eastern conference.

Just heard a pretty reliable rumour out there, actually:

Habs fans are jumping ship like lemmings ove a cliff. The replacements are bitter, whining wheeze-bags who *think* they know how to run and fix a team, and start by pointing the finger at everyone they can.

Second reliable rumour:

Gainey realizes was a HORRID mistake he made and will do anything to get The Franchise back. Expect to see Ribeiro in the lineup after the deadline at the latest.

Just heard a third rumour out there. Some guy who doesn't know how to read the Title of a thread decides to release steam by making silly rumour suggestions in a weak attempt to poke fun at those exchanging rumour sources. His attempt is a bad mockery.

The rumour goes: he might read this post and realize how weak his post is, and then stops ridiculing people for posting appropriately when he is not. Now it is only a rumour(e1), so in all probability this one will go south and he will continue in his innapropriate way.

I hope we don't trade for another goalie. Halak and Danis should get there shots. But if we are to get TOSKALA, the Sharks would HAVE to take Abei. Have to.

I'm hoping Souray for some young guns ... would be sweet. Damn what the lay people say ... they have short memories anyway! Youth movement is the way to go!

Habs fans are jumping ship like lemmings ove a cliff. The replacements are bitter, whining wheeze-bags who *think* they know how to run and fix a team, and start by pointing the finger at everyone they can.

:clap::clap::clap:

Second reliable rumour:

Gainey realizes was a HORRID mistake he made and will do anything to get The Franchise back. Expect to see Ribeiro in the lineup after the deadline at the latest.

:lol:

Edited by Peter Puck

Second reliable rumour:

:o:clap::lol:

Pierre gauthier has been spying on the minnesota wild for the past week. any clue on what player could come our way ??

please don't let it be mark parrish

Pierre gauthier has been spying on the minnesota wild for the past week. any clue on what player could come our way ??

please don't let it be mark parrish

Pierre Marc bouchard is the one the habs would like ( koivu imo is ready to break out and should be traded for now instead of when he is a bonna fide star)

But I guess a package could be made between both teams.

Pierre Marc bouchard is the one the habs would like ( koivu imo is ready to break out and should be traded for now instead of when he is a bonna fide star)

But I guess a package could be made between both teams.

bouchards has alot of upsides. I can see him in a habs uniform. only trouble is that he's on the small side

bouchards has alot of upsides. I can see him in a habs uniform. only trouble is that he's on the small side

That's my concern as well.

Koivu however is big and is just figuring out how to use his size to his benefit.

A couple seasons under Saku's guidance and the kid could be a perennial allstar.

The Minny rumours have been spinning for sometime and I guess that the Habs scouting has been seen watching their farm teams as well.

I would love to get Mikko Koivu so bad, I would not be upset if a package involving Perezhogin Plekanec Chipchura or a couple of draft choices were sent there to get him. But I doubt Minny would do that Mikko has really steped up this year is dominate on the ice and has GREAT vison and passing ability.

Been hearing rumours about getting a goalie. Bad idea, IMO. If Halak doesn't step up, or Danis, then we are pretty much through anyway for this season. We have to rely on the goaltending we have and get a center, or prospects and give everything up for the season beyond development.

Minny goalie mentioned: bouchard. Phily: Esche. Sharks: Tolska (doubt this one) ... and a few other losers including Belfour and Lalime.

Hope we make no more goalie trades, unless it is Abie for another better Goalie ... of course we would have to give something up in that situation.

PM Bouchard would be nice. :rolleyes:

i'd rather have Rolston or Koivu

we really don't need souray to be competitive... and we are never going to get as much for him as we can right now. I say Deal Him for a second line center that can score. I've said this in another forum but I would love to see Kovalev + Souray for Rolston(or Mikko Koivu) + Schultz.

dream come true for me

we might have to throw in a pick to make this happen because of the salary differences...but MAKE IT HAPPEN

Edited by Davehab

i'd rather have Rolston or Koivu

we really don't need souray to be competitive... and we are never going to get as much for him as we can right now. I say Deal Him for a second line center that can score. I've said this in another forum but I would love to see Kovalev + Souray for Rolston(or Mikko Koivu) + Schultz.

dream come true for me

I thought that the Minnisotta rumour was for Markov and not Souray?