Permanent Rumour Thread

Fanpuck33

Without going back through a million pages here...anyone else read about the Habs supposed interest in Jagr or Blake?? I read the Habs name linked to "interest" in those players...for whatever it's worth...

Rangers would only trade Jagr if they slide big time in the next few weeks.

And Jagr says he'll just retire if traded from NY.

Blake...maybe we need a new peroxide man in the locker room. No thanks.

Vinny, if only. Let's get Boyle from them and Vinny as a UFA. Any way we can build a dome and a beach somewhere on the south shore for him?

And Jagr says he'll just retire if traded from NY.

Blake...maybe we need a new peroxide man in the locker room. No thanks.

Vinny, if only. Let's get Boyle from them and Vinny as a UFA. Any way we can build a dome and a beach somewhere on the south shore for him?

What, Isle Saint-Helène isn't good enough for him??

Without going back through a million pages here...anyone else read about the Habs supposed interest in Jagr or Blake?? I read the Habs name linked to "interest" in those players...for whatever it's worth...

I'd rather have avery than blake...unless it was rob blake you were reffering to

If Vinny came here it would be glorious.

I agree, that would be great!

But he wont I just cant see him leaving the beaches
<

Unfortunately, once again, I also have to agree with you. He seems to like the beaches quite a bit. Can we blame him. He's young, filthy stinkin' rich and gets to spend his time at the beach.

Maybe a few more years of playing with a shitty team like the Lightning wil encourage VInny to look at other options! Doesn't his contract end after the 08-09 season? I just checked it out, and yes, his contract does end in 08-09!!!

We do have a beach at Ile Sainte-Hélène...although it's only open from may to september!

Edited by Habsfan

BY thew way, the Hossa rumors just won't die away. Apparently Hossa told a newspaper in Atlanta that his chances of signing a long term contract with the Thrashers were almost non-existant....which has only added more fuel to the "Hossa to Montréal" bonfire burning in this town.

I'd like to see him in the Red white and Blue, but not at ANY cost!

Here's the link to an article on TSN.ca talking about this.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=229730&hubname=

Edited by Habsfan

The thing about Hossa is that I wouldn't want him as only a rental player, because I wouldn't want to part with some of our young talent for a couple of months of Hossa. Then if he is signed to an extension, do you want to have 7+ million a year tied up in Hossa while trying to sign our guys Next summer? Unless Bob could move him next year to TB for Vinny.

Seems that Hossa wants out of ATL and he will be delt.

Who else is seeking him ?

my guest is 29 other teams!!

look for a team like boston to make a huge pitch!!

Edited by marky_and_komi

The thing about Hossa is that I wouldn't want him as only a rental player, because I wouldn't want to part with some of our young talent for a couple of months of Hossa. Then if he is signed to an extension, do you want to have 7+ million a year tied up in Hossa while trying to sign our guys Next summer? Unless Bob could move him next year to TB for Vinny.

true taht Hossa would cost us 7 million per season, but Ryder won't be there and neither will smolinski. You've already got 5 million$ saved with those two players. then there's Cullimore(625K), Murray (600K) and Brisebois(700K) who wont be back. That's another 1.925 million$. WE can now afford Hossa!

true taht Hossa would cost us 7 million per season, but Ryder won't be there and neither will smolinski. You've already got 5 million$ saved with those two players. then there's Cullimore(625K), Murray (600K) and Brisebois(700K) who wont be back. That's another 1.925 million$. WE can now afford Hossa!

The Cap is expected to go up again too, and i wouldnt be surprised to see Dandy and Bouillon moved by next year.

:hlogo:

According to my math, even if we acquired Hossa and locked him up at 7M per, we'd still have enough cash to give the kids their raises and sign another good player (not 7M, but a good guy of 2-4M).

We've already got about 4M in capspace and the cap is rumoured to go up about 7M - that means we'll have a ton of money to work with. Especially with the inevitable departures of Brisebois (1.4M), Smolinski (2M) and Ryder (2.9M).

I agree, that would be great!

<

Unfortunately, once again, I also have to agree with you. He seems to like the beaches quite a bit. Can we blame him. He's young, filthy stinkin' rich and gets to spend his time at the beach.

Maybe a few more years of playing with a shitty team like the Lightning wil encourage VInny to look at other options! Doesn't his contract end after the 08-09 season? I just checked it out, and yes, his contract does end in 08-09!!!

We do have a beach at Ile Sainte-Hélène...although it's only open from may to september!

I don't know, he seems really pale. He he really loved the beach i think you'd see him with a lot more colour

Unfortunately I think it will take more than just picks to get Hossa. The key are what players Atlanta wants and if he can be signed to an extension. The longer Waddell waits, it will depend on what other teams are willing to give up. Wouldn't want to pay a ransom like some teams did last year, including Atlanta.

- The Detroit News suggests that the Wings might be a good fit for Blue Jackets C Sergei Fedorov. Montreal and Ottawa have both been mentioned as possible Fedorov suitors as well.

Again? Every year we get the Fedorov rumours.

Atlanta is playing tonight but the next game will be on thursday. if we hear that waddell attended the game in philly and against the rangers...THERE WILL A TRADE with mtl.

Hey guys, long time i don't post but i read daily and heres the latest scoop from ek :P. Take it for what its worth here it is

"According to an email from a VERY trusted source: I have a BIG clue for you. the Habs are on the brink of making a large deal, but there is a catch. The whole deal is contingent upon and tied directly to the team the Habs are dealing with being able to make another trade that is currently held up by a "player on the Leafs with a NTC." and "I was just text messaged that "a big deal is likely going to go down tonight, and it involves Montreal."

Again, take it for what its worth, I know its Ek but hey you always wonder.

GO HAbs GO lets take philly OUT!

Hey guys, long time i don't post but i read daily and heres the latest scoop from ek :P. Take it for what its worth here it is

"According to an email from a VERY trusted source: I have a BIG clue for you. the Habs are on the brink of making a large deal, but there is a catch. The whole deal is contingent upon and tied directly to the team the Habs are dealing with being able to make another trade that is currently held up by a "player on the Leafs with a NTC." and "I was just text messaged that "a big deal is likely going to go down tonight, and it involves Montreal."

Again, take it for what its worth, I know its Ek but hey you always wonder.

GO HAbs GO lets take philly OUT!

what is the opposite of excited?