Permanent Rumour Thread

Fanpuck33

Enough of the personal attacks. Edited by dlbalr

Zow, Habit, both of you - enough! You both know the rules, personal attacks are not acceptable under any circumstances. If you want to continue it, take to PM's.

Brian laying down the law!

:hlogo:

Zow, Habit, both of you - enough! You both know the rules, personal attacks are not acceptable under any circumstances. If you want to continue it, take to PM's.

Yeah, next thing you know one of you will get so pissy he posts that he is never posting again, leaving the building so to say, only to resurface with his tail between his legs at a later date....... Wait a minute,,,,,Hmmmm. :blush:

Ok, just be nice.

Yeah, next thing you know one of you will get so pissy he posts that he is never posting again, leaving the building so to say, only to resurface with his tail between his legs at a later date....... Wait a minute,,,,,Hmmmm. :blush:

Ok, just be nice.

:clap:

Ok, just be nice.

lol

More rumblings from everyone's favourite, the one and only Eklund.

The Canadiens need one more piece to make the deal with the Sharks and that piece is Patrick Sharp.

Does it mean anything? Probably not, but it's been a slow few days in the rumour section.

eklund rumour generator

Bryzgalov to Canadiens? (e5)

According to sources within the Phoenix Coyotes organisation, the Montreal Canadiens are willing to part with RW Alexei Kovalev, G Carey Price to obtain the services of G Ilya Bryzgalov.

Remember, you heard it here first!

Kaberle to Ducks? (e1)

According to sources within the Carolina Hurricanes organisation, the Anaheim Ducks are willing to part with D Chris Pronger and D Scott Niedermayer to obtain the services of D Frantisek Kaberle. Remember, you heard it here first!

:lol:

Visnovsky to Wings? (e5)

According to sources within the Edmonton Oilers organisation, the Detroit Red Wings are willing to part with C Henrik Zetterberg, D Nicklas Lidstrom and C Pavel Datsyuk to obtain the services of D Lubomir Visnovsky. Remember, you heard it here first!

:lol: Great site!

Edited by lazy26

Souray to Islanders? (e4)

According to sources within the Edmonton Oilers organisation, the New York Islanders are willing to part with RW Trent Hunter, a Gary Bettman bobblehead and C Andy Hilbert to obtain the services of D Sheldon Souray. Remember, you heard it here first!

I like the idea of the Habs getting Marleau, but considering it'll likely be for one year --- IT BETTER NOT cost us Subban or A.Kost!

I could only see it working from a cap perspective if we got rid of Hamrlik. And I can't see SJ wanting anything resembling a straight-up trade like that.

Lecavalier to Canadiens? (e2)

According to sources within the Tampa Bay Lightning organisation, the Montreal Canadiens are willing to part with D Mathieu Schneider, a bucket of fried chicken, D Patrice Brisebois to obtain the services of C Vincent Lecavalier.

Remember, you heard it here first!

I'm suprised I haven't heard anything about Sundin coming to Montreal yet. We were after him all summer last year, now nothing. Our needs haven't changed we still want a big second line centre, maybe his bad season scared everyone off. This is also a guy who could step into a leadership role until one of our younger guys is ready. Maybe he will take a pay cut to play on what some people consider a competitive team.

I'm suprised I haven't heard anything about Sundin coming to Montreal yet. We were after him all summer last year, now nothing. Our needs haven't changed we still want a big second line centre, maybe his bad season scared everyone off. This is also a guy who could step into a leadership role until one of our younger guys is ready. Maybe he will take a pay cut to play on what some people consider a competitive team.

nope.