Permanent Rumour Thread

Fanpuck33

Am sure Frolunda would prefer he stay and Lehkonen (I think) himself said he was looking forward to another year in SHL.

Did de la Rose have a similar agreement when he came over?

Am sure Frolunda would prefer he stay and Lehkonen (I think) himself said he was looking forward to another year in SHL.

Did de la Rose have a similar agreement when he came over?

His situation was different as he wasn't under contract with Leksand for the first year of his ELC like Lehkonen would be if the reports are true.

I think its fine, give him a real solid chance to crack the top 9 this year, if he can't then let him go tear up the SHL again one more time and come back the following year, no big deal imo.

Chia-Pete says he has had 5 teams inquiring about Pick #4. Was Bergevin one of those kicking tires?

Trying to make a blockbuster to get Dubois? cause all that much more pressure on his shoulders would help.

Trying to make a blockbuster to get Dubois? cause all that much more pressure on his shoulders would help.

Not a big Dubois fan, but Tkachuk would look good as a Hab.

Offer Andrei a PTO. Cut him loose if he looks like shit.

although I think it looks embarrassing for the team, I'm curious to see just how it would work out with him on the second line

Ha ha, I was just listening to Daren Dreger on Montreal 690, He said that any team would have to be very desperate to even consider Andre Kostisyn.

He said he was completely out or shape. He actually called him a "big man", and not in a good way.

not with a 10 foot pole

(cant we go 1 year without a reclamation project?)

so I agree

Some of you guys are truly funny, you would bring that P.O.S. back? For real? What about character? What about "I give a fork"? We bring that icehole back and I will really have to re think being a habs fan.

20 goals, 39 points in 45 KHL games this year is decent production and for those of you saying he is lazy, he allways seems to participate in the world championships. Something almost every swedish nhler says no thanks to this year. I put him ahead of every lazy ass swede who says no to represent their national team.

I would not say no to give him a tryout and since we really need top 6 winger depth. I am also sure he is a better choice than Semin.

20 goals, 39 points in 45 KHL games this year is decent production and for those of you saying he is lazy, he allways seems to participate in the world championships. Something almost every swedish nhler says no thanks to this year. I put him ahead of every lazy ass swede who says no to represent their national team.

I would not say no to give him a tryout and since we really need top 6 winger depth. I am also sure he is a better choice than Semin.

Laughable.

All those lazy Swedes will actually represent their country in any real tournament.

Watch them do so in September.

Laughable.All those lazy Swedes will actually represent their country in any real tournament.Watch them do so in September.

Im sure they will in september. But why not now as well? Look at the russians and the finnish and the canadian teams. They play for their national teams because they know its an honor to wear their nations colours. But not the swedes.

Im sure they will in september. But why not now as well? Look at the russians and the finnish and the canadian teams. They play for their national teams because they know its an honor to wear their nations colours. But not the swedes.

Well 1 good thing apparently AK will play for booze.

I don't know about Russians, Finns or anyone else, but If I, myself, was a National Team caliber hockey player from any country, I would not participate in this tournament either unless :

1. I was 100% healthy without even any minor bugs/injury.

2. I was more than 2 years away from becoming a free agent in the NHL.

3. I was not about having a new born or just had a new born child.

Olympics and World Cup is another story though. Those are the real international tournaments that matter. IMO.