Permanent Rumour Thread

Fanpuck33

The way Bergevin talked and with how much we know he values him, I think Danault is going to be our 3C at the start of the season no matter what.

If they move Desharnais, I think that could happen. If they don't though, I can't see them moving Desharnais to the wing - they haven't shown a willingness to even consider that the last few years.

Multiple reports including Ryan Rishaug (who usually scoops a ton of oilers stuff) have said this.

Also, with how badly Chiarelli butchered Jesse Puljujarvi's name, you know they weren't expecting to be able to pick him.

Dregar notes Habs as one of numerus teams showing interest in Ladd.

Have to assume he is the primary target for MB at this point. There's a spot waiting for him on the left wing, a former captain, a former Hawk....

Have to assume he is the primary target for MB at this point. There's a spot waiting for him on the left wing, a former captain, a former Hawk....

I guess I would be fine with Ladd, as long as not crazy $ or term.

To be it'd be like signing Gionta. He'd probably be done his deal at 35. He will want an NMC to protect from the expansion draft. Consistent mid-20s goal scorer with size and grit. Covers our left wing for years. Ensures we never see Galchenyuk on left wing ever again.

Players I would trade straight up for Subban:

Crosby

Ovechkin

Kane

Seguin

McDavid

Tavares

Karlsson

Doughty

Keith

Ekman-Larsson

I base that on a combination of player performance and their current contracts. Subban carries a hefty price tag and if he could be traded for an equal talent but cheaper contract I would definitely do that. But other than that, it would be dumb to trade him in any "hockey trade". His value may be overlooked throughout the league but us Habs fans know how good he actually is.

I'm looking but I don't see Weber on this list I made earlier in the month. This solidifies that Bergevin doesn't listen to the fans because he might end up being one if he does

• Upvote 1

Lebrun says 4 teams interested in Lucic, Oil-Canucks some other team and the Habs.

Boston writer said there is 0.0% chance that Lucic signs with Montreal. He also said the Bruins fans are over-joyed that Subban got traded to Nashville because Montreal just got worse. I also read Oposo has no interest in Montreal.

Boston writer said there is 0.0% chance that Lucic signs with Montreal. He also said the Bruins fans are over-joyed that Subban got traded to Nashville because Montreal just got worse. I also read Oposo has no interest in Montreal.

Is fine by me Lucic wont be coming and seems many eastern amerian teams are courting Okposo.

Eriksson maybe could be coerced with enough $$ & term to move North?

(Boston fans aint real sharp crowd, so I wouldn't say Don Sweeny is less worried about Weber being the QB on the Habs PP next season)

Oh a Boston writer said there's no chance so I guess that's that. If you're reading this Bergevin don't bother trying, a Boston writer said there is no chance.

Lebrun says 4 teams interested in Lucic, Oil-Canucks some other team and the Habs.

I wonder if Gallagher could persuade his old buddy Lucy-ic to come play for the Habs?

I could live with the idiot he can be, for the force he could be. :blush:

Oh a Boston writer said there's no chance so I guess that's that. If you're reading this Bergevin don't bother trying, a Boston writer said there is no chance.

So lucic or his inner circle wouldn't have talked to Boston media, who they dealt with intimately while he was there? He also said Lucic to edm is pretty much done.

So lucic or his inner circle wouldn't have talked to Boston media, who they dealt with intimately while he was there? He also said Lucic to edm is pretty much done.

Do I think Lucic is signing in Montreal? No. Is it because some random Boston writer said so? No. For every correct report out there, there are dozens of false ones. If you like rumor writers go check out Eklund and come back and tell us what else is going to happen next

Do I think Lucic is signing in Montreal? No. Is it because some random Boston writer said so? No. If you like rumor writers go to hockeybuzz.com and come back and tell us what else is going to happen

I will, thank you very much.... :scared: