Permanent Rumour Thread

Fanpuck33

It's too bad that Perezhogin is away because of money and not wanting to play for the Habs. Not that I like players not liking us but at least (if this were the reason) he'd be a tradeable asset to a team he would accept going to. :(

I suspect (not due to rumour reports) that VERY SOON Bob will pull a trigger. Call it a feeling.

he should try to deal with anaheim and get that edmonton 1st round pick!!

It's too bad that Perezhogin is away because of money and not wanting to play for the Habs. Not that I like players not liking us but at least (if this were the reason) he'd be a tradeable asset to a team he would accept going to. :(

I suspect (not due to rumour reports) that VERY SOON Bob will pull a trigger. Call it a feeling.

Don't hold your breath waiting for one ^_^

Edited by smon

Shanahan is getting too old to be a regular producer.

Drury is a third line center, at best a second line guy.

Straka is always injured.

Gomez is good but he can't carry a team.

Jagr can and does put up 100 pts. Rangers were doing fine b4 Gomez and Drury and were aweful before Jagr.

Getting rid of Jagr wouldn't fix the problem. They alreafdy are having a hard time scoring.

the offense is built around him, they can't just change their plans.

Shanahan can still score 30-40 goals, provide leadership and be effective all over the ice.

Drury is a first line center, a first line LW, a great playoff performer, a great guy, more leadership...

Straka is a point a game player.

Gomez is probably more of a 1B center, can get 60-70 points while not being awful defensively (or was that just the NJ system?).

Jagr is every bit as dominant as you say but that team is full of talent. Don't call Drury a 3rd line center, that's ridiculous.

According to Spector The pens are interested in Halak, and the habs want colby armstrong. Please don't let this happen Bob!!!! I hate that guy as much as I hate Crosby. He adds no grit or energy. He's a wus .A complete waste of a good goalie if that goes down. Also Spector states the Kovalev to Calgary is resurfacing but doesn't believe it's true, just more media crap.

Edited by SAKS-AVENUE

According to Spector The pens are interested in Halak, and the habs want colby armstrong. Please don't let this happen Bob!!!! I hate that guy as much as I hate Crosby. He adds no grit or energy. He's a wus .A complete waste of a good goalie if that goes down. Also Spector states the Kovalev to Calgary is resurfacing but doesn't believe it's true, just more media crap.

I'm sure Saku might have something to say about Colby coming to MTL. :blink:

i don't think we need him, lapierre is just as good if not better than colby armstrong

armstrong can help you on a top two line. lapierre, not.

I think everyone would hate the habs a little more. The guy is a dork......Why would other goalies hate him? Surely not the 10 goals he might get.

He crashes the net like a Hurricanes player!

Justin Williams? :unsure:

Please, Williams!!!!!!!!!

I hope you were kidding :o:o

I would not want Armstrong either as was pointed out he is not that good a hockey player. If Montreal wants to get tougher trade for an enforcer and be done with it. If Montreal does trade Halak I hope it is for another young scorer or 1st/2nd round pick for 2008. (You never know what teams will pay, see Rivet trade)

PJ STOCK said today that Halak jas asked for a trade and will go back to eurpoe if he is not delt soon!

I hope that is not true.

P.J. has admitted in the past that he has made up rumours when bored on air. I really hope he was bored.

If not, it would be nice to get something good (a roster player).

I hope that is not true.

P.J. has admitted in the past that he has made up rumours when bored on air. I really hope he was bored.

If not, it would be nice to get something good (a roster player).

Hard to get something good for him, and I really do not want to see him go he is undefeated in Montreal.

Hard to get something good for him, and I really do not want to see him go he is undefeated in Montreal.

Other teams took notice last year when he was thrown into the fire and survived. There just may be some GM willing to take a chance on him.