Permanent Rumour Thread

Fanpuck33

on 27th what time? (Eastern time please)

I think the official deadline is at 3 pm Eastern. I believe that's what JMMR said a while back.

on 27th what time? (Eastern time please)

I think the official deadline is at 3 pm Eastern. I believe that's what JMMR said a while back.

:o You were looking for the deadline mahn? Common, I know you knew that deep down inside, right?

B)

lol... yeah I figured. I meant the actual deadline is at what? 6PM

3pm ET but trades could go until 4 or 5 before we know about all the trades

Wouldnt it suck if BG pulled off one helluva whopper that made the habs better this year and into the future only to have Bob McKenzie say that it wasnt finalized in time....

:hlogo:

Both Carle and Pavelski scored in the san jose game.....Could they be our boys in a few days???????????

Dream on :D

I wouldn't think so, they seem to be big part of SJ's team already...

Usually the currency for rentals is players who are not contributing right now :

Ryan Parent, 1st rounder, etc... only Upshall was in Nashville team, but wasn't necessary.

I have heard from an inside source that Bob Gainey has been talking to the Blues about possibly acquiring two roster players. I got this info from a guy on HF boards he always has good scoops but usually does not reveal his sources. He had the Samsonov deal about a week before it happened.

I have heard from an inside source that Bob Gainey has been talking to the Blues about possibly acquiring two roster players. I got this info from a guy on HF boards he always has good scoops but usually does not reveal his sources. He had the Samsonov deal about a week before it happened.

Well saying Bob is in "talks" with a team is like saying there is fish in the ocean, ie not saying much !

« Worcester, ce n'est pas San José » - Bernier

Des rumeurs

À San José, le nom de Sheldon Souray circule depuis plusieurs jours. Et à Montréal, le nom de Steve Bernier circule aussi.

« Comme vous tous, j'ai lu les rumeurs sur Internet, avoue Bernier. Ma famille s'est également empressée de m'en parler. Je ne veux pas penser à ça, je veux juste conserver mon poste avec les Sharks. Je ne contrôle rien à ce sujet, mais Doug Wilson (directeur général) m'a parlé lors de mon rappel en me disant que je figurais toujours très haut dans la liste des joueurs d'avenir de l'équipe. »

Les Sharks ne s'en cachent toutefois pas, ils recherchent un défenseur. Et souvent, le joueur est le dernier à savoir s'il sera échangé.

What the HELL. Spector is reporting Koivu and Souray to the wild for a few different scenarios. HURTIN. There goes the heart of the team if it's true.

I agree that Koivu isn't a first line center but he's a damn good second line center. Bring in a 1st liner and go win the cup. This rumour sucks.

Bummed out....

yah, Fax problems, blackberry jams, etc.. or Gary Bettman needing to go for a #2.

so it's 3PM, the thing I wanted to know...

which is what I said to begin with... lol

It's always fun sneaking out of class to go to the library and check out the trades on tsn.ca and then you come back and report it and yuo're the hero for the next 2 minutes. :P

Both Carle and Pavelski scored in the san jose game.....Could they be our boys in a few days???????????

if the rumour was true, it would've already been done. I mean, if we only got one of those two players, I would be more then happy !!

I think the Sharks would have to get Souray signed before that 2 for 1 deal is made. If the pick is also included i would expect another younger roster player going back, Perez, Pleks something like that.

There is know one on Minnesota i have interest in, i hope those rumors don't come true.

I agree that Koivu isn't a first line center but he's a damn good second line center. Bring in a 1st liner and go win the cup. This rumour sucks.

The problem is that Koivu costs 4.75 M$... You can't pay that much money for a SECOND line center...

All Spector said was that the Koivu and Souray to Minny were just stupid rumours, he did say that the Habs trying to get White were more plausible.

Would anybody else like to see Zubrus back in the CH?

Interesting, would be a nice pick up but we have a ton of wingers. Bernier + Carle for Souray?

Well, people are having trouble believing San Jose gives Pavelski and Carle and Bernier > Pavelski.

All Spector said was that the Koivu and Souray to Minny were just stupid rumours, he did say that the Habs trying to get White were more plausible.

Would anybody else like to see Zubrus back in the CH?

I can kind of see that happening...Gaborik and ? for Koivu and Souray (since Saku's brother does in fact play in Minnesota). But I dont think BG has the Gonads to trade the Captain of the team....Especially when playoff hopes are alive

And Yes, I would love to see Zubrus return....I never hated the guy as it was....Wish we never let go of him

Edited by justintb

Well, people are having trouble believing San Jose gives Pavelski and Carle and Bernier > Pavelski.

That's because all players are contributing right now...

e.g. If habs were solidly anchored in 4th position, you'd have trouble believing that we are shopping Souray.