Pittsburgh at Montreal | Game Thread

lazy26

Rebound control is not the strongest aspect of Halak's game. How about we just leave it alone. He's playing great right now, that's good news. We've drafted and developed two good young goalies.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow.. that was a hook, after all the stuff they let go???

This game is going to be bizarre today

Yeh, Kozari is a horrible ref.

Wow.. Halak has to be one of the best reaction goalies I have seen in a long time in this league. Cat like reflexes.

The boys are creating turnovers, just need to bury some. On the other hand, the longer this game is in contention the better. We get up two goals and JM will have them in their own zone the rest of the night.

Any word on what Pouliot's injury is or if he'll be in tomorrow.

I don't get why we aren't playing one of the kids with Gionta and Gomez??

Yes, my major crush..

Check my posts this year... I called him a backup goalie with potential...

Right now he is playing great and yes, I think he is an awesome reflex goalie. Don't you? That is his major strength. Price's strength is size and positional.

It seems some of you can't wait for halak to slip so you can start slagging him.. oh wait, some people have been slagging him while he has been posting .95 plus save percentages.

And unlike JackP, I have stated several times I want Price hung on too, I just don't want him annointed despite his play. I a am a habs fan and I want the the team to win, not Price or Halak to win something. I am also on the record of hoping that they give enough games to both of them, because as we go into the playoffs we might need both of them fresh. I want Price in tomorrow, regardless of how Halak plays today..

Ehh, we all know you have a major crush on Halak but c'mon...

I think they are going with the kid line. Seems to be working for them.

Any word on what Pouliot's injury is or if he'll be in tomorrow.

I don't get why we aren't playing one of the kids with Gionta and Gomez??

Yes, my major crush..

Check my posts this year... I called him a backup goalie with potential...

Right now he is playing great and yes, I think he is an awesome reflex goalie. Don't you? That is his major strength. Price's strength is size and positional.

It seems some of you can't wait for halak to slip so you can start slagging him.. oh wait, some people have been slagging him while he has been posting .95 plus save percentages.

And unlike JackP, I have stated several times I want Price hung on too, I just don't want him annointed despite his play. I a am a habs fan and I want the the team to win, not Price or Halak to win something. I am also on the record of hoping that they give enough games to both of them, because as we go into the playoffs we might need both of them fresh. I want Price in tomorrow, regardless of how Halak plays today..

I think they are going with the kid line. Seems to be working for them.

You're right. You are consistent, and you have called for playing time for both, and the desire to keep them both. We're all just having fun!!!

Wow.. only 7 shots for Pitts. Halak must be bored. :)

The team is doing a much better job of blocking shots and playing aggressive defense today. I sure hope they can keep it up. It would be great to see a game when our goalie doesn't face over 30 shots.

I have a feeling we have seen the last of Dags this year.

Its okay, but putting me in a thread with JackP is just mean. :)

You're right. You are consistent, and you have called for playing time for both, and the desire to keep them both. We're all just having fun!!!

listening to guy on cbc, i can see why the habs couldnt understand what he want them to do...he talks but i never understand the point his trying to get a cross.. :huh:

I love that kid line. Of course they're running on adrenaline and all, but it's so nice to see kids hustling and making things happen.

Can't believe they didn't score there, but wow are they fun to watch.

I can't believe we are outshooting Pittsburgh 2 to 1 . Let's hope they can cash in on the PP.

YES GOAL!

Nice to see Martin wake up and put Pleks, Gionta and GOmez on the PP together!

4th line draws another penalty :clap: