Caps @ Habs - February 10th, 2010

bar

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the shot hit the back of his head and he would have hit his jaw as he fell to the ice, presumably unconscious.

Hope Gorges is ok. This'll be at least his second concussion. We'd better not see him back out there like last time.

Side note: I thought it was classy for Green to stick by Gorges and pretty much skate him off the ice. He seemed genuinely concerned.

If there was enough visible blood for a commentator to see then were was all this blood going? Apparently not on the ice. If there was enough blood to be seen from a distance then shouldn it be pooling somewhere?

lazy26, Morrow was real classy too, he was the 1st to start waving and drawig the attention of the refs and the Habs trainers knowing Gorges was seriously injured.

seriously, WTF

Theyre good? Price played that terribly.

:lol: Come one...seriously man...Ovie has the puck on his stick withing 10 feet who thinks hes gonna pass? You have got to be kidding me. If you were just joking my apologies.

wow.. Gomez, Gionta and Pyatt do another first minute forecheck and goal... very nice.

1g 1a so far for Pyatt.. happy for him.

I think last week he had a game with three goals and and assist or two.

if I had just tuned in, I might have thought it was the Bulldogs.

umm, no I'm 100% serious. Do you think a goalie will make many saves when theres a guy 1 foot off the right post when the goalies entire body is left of the left post?

There were 2 Caps down low on the right. Either 1 had a wide open net because Price was out past the post on the left side.

umm, no I'm 100% serious. Do you think a goalie will make many saves when theres a guy 1 foot off the right post when the goalies entire body is left of the left post?

There were 2 Caps down low on the right. Either 1 had a wide open net because Price was out past the post on the left side.

Okay then :rolleyes:

w/e, Price cheated to the 1 side big time, leaving anybody on the other side with a wide open net. What a shocker they passed the puck to the guy with the wide open net.

Price needs to stop putting teflon on his pads. He's always sliding way to bloody far to 1 side, right past the post. :rolleyes: