Caps @ Habs - February 10th, 2010

bar

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ovie hit goal should have counted. Gill had the puck in his feet and was looking for it. OV destroyed him and pushed Gill, the puck, and Price into the net. Explain the call on that. Hey I'll take the no goal, but I can't think of a rule to explain why it wasn't a goal.

Gill never actually touched the puck, so maybe player interference. OV kinda made contact woth Price, but the puck had crossed already.

As much as I like the Habs, this was one of the best goal I've ever seen. SUch determination and not against any little D, but he ran over giant Hall Gill

Everyone needs to temper their anger a bit. Look at how stacked against the habs everything in this game is? Five players out...then Gorges goes down, the terrible reffin in this game is not helping. MOST of you didn't think the habs had a chance, so really the habs are playing with house money so to speak, this game has been so enjoyable..sit back and enjoy the ride.