Darche - Plekanec - S. Kostitsyn
Moen - Moore - D'Agostini/Laps
Desharnais - Metro - Lapierre/D'agy

Markov^ - O'Byrne
Hamrlik - Spacek
Gill - Gorges^
Subban

Price (Confirmed by Team990/HW Users)

*Will update when I see lines for tonight.
^ Gametime decision as per Habs I/O

Wow, to be honest, not sure what the lines are going to look like tonight. The habs are 8-0-1 in their last 9 trips to Philly (According to TSN). I'm 2-0 when I make GDT so lets make it three! Edited by bar

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RDS and H I/O are reporting that both Markov and Georges will be gametime decisions. While TSN is saying Subban will be in the lineup.

if both gorges and Markov are game time dec. then it means at least one of them will play hurt, cause with PK subban we only have 7 dmen

if both gorges and Markov are game time dec. then it means at least one of them will play hurt, cause with PK subban we only have 7 dmen

I'm sure they're alright. Subban might play if someone gets traded.

I'm sure they're alright. Subban might play if someone gets traded.

Lets hope so, but my non professional opinion would be not to play gorges, for his sake and his future' sake, play him Saturday at the earliest and dress all 7.

Confirmed...at least according to the Team990.

Cool...just wanted to make sure I was putting correct info up. I think this is the best decision, either this or the next game for Halak/Price split. If you give the next game to Halak give him a little lift going into the olympic break.

Confirmed? Or hopeful?

It's Price. Martin can't keep him out of the line up indefinitely. The young man has to play. I also think that Martin is reluctant to give two starts in two nights to Halak (you can bet the house that he will start the game in Mtl). He is the smallest goalie in the NHL and will probably start his fair share of the games in the Olympics. No need to wear him out against a tough team like the Flyers -- at least, not yet.

Price is in the goal; it's his duty to get the job done. Let's hope that the team will play strong defense in front of him.

As for Subban and Moore, I guess that both will be playing tonight. Gorges will be probably sit this one. Although I found the price a little high for Moore, I understand the logic behind this trade. Obviously, Martin did not like the defensive play of either Metropolit or Lapierre, particularly on the PK unit. When you think about it, Gomez and Plekanec are small players; they burn a lot of energy in one game. If they have play on PK, it doesn't help the team in the long run. Moore gives an option to Martin. I think the lineup is getting deeper with this trade.

Hey! My GDT nooo negatives! Bringing my buzz down of the olympic ceremony and everything! I decalre today as 'everything positive day!'.

I'm positive we'll lose tonight. ^_^

Hope the Habs are up for this one... They've been no-shows for "important" games lately. I hope to see more of the game that they played in the 1st and 2nd against Washington. Hoping to see Subban out there!

GO HABS GO!!!!

Im hoping for the new GM boost to continue and we playing one hell of a game tonight. Domenic Moore with a hat trick :D

Sure, he will be skating elegantly, without a helmet on, his hair flowing, les cheveux dan'l'vent, and destroy the Flyers with 3 beautiful wristers.

Wait, that was Lafleur in the late 70's

This is a huge 4 point game.. So far they have sucked in these games (Boston, florida, Lightning, etc). I hope they turn it around this weekend and at least split, but both wins would really help the drive to the playoffs.

Hope to see some Subbinator action