Game Thread: Flyers vs Habs, Feb. 13, 7 PM

dlbalr

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe I left Lake Louise early so I could get home for game time. What a turkey of a game. Love Subban though. Man this kid just oozes confidence. Having said that, I hope they send him back to Hamilton so he won't get infected by the rest of these turkeys.

I also fear what Martin may turn him into. God, I hope next year they SUbban brings his coach in Hamilton with him!!

gomez is playin 1 helluva game... it seems as though he's the only 1 taking this game personally!!!

Gomez, Gionta and Subban are the only ones have shown up tonight.

PK needs to close out his little stint with the big club with a fight, carter could use an ass kicking for messing with him last night, pronger could be more than the kid can handle, mike ricahards, as much as he could captain the habs any time he wanted is a chippy/dirty player, Powe needs to be Plowed immediately.

Edited by nyckdkool

PK needs to close out his little stint with the big club with a fight, carter could use an ass kicking for messing with him last night, pronger could be more than the kid can handle, mike ricahards, as much as he could captain the habs any time he wanted is a chippy/dirty player, Powe needs to be Plowed immediately.

I'd like the habs sent someone after that Pronger. I really don't care that whoever it is would probably get pummelled, just so long as they get some shots in on Pronger.

I think this last 2 games should be a clear message to management that this team should start being built for the future. We are obviously not going to make the playoffs, and even if they did squeak in lets be honest, we would see a replay of last year. Time to start getting rid of some of the aging veterans.

The Slovakian women's hockey team would have scored more goals.

sad part about you being right is that, while I doubt if the slovakian women would have scored against the flyers, they probably would have scored more on the habs :puke:

Edited by hab29RETIRED

You guys have been hard on the club. I don't share your feeling. With so many guys out, let's face it: it had to happen.

We're not done yet. After the Olympics, we should have Markov, AK46, Pouliot and Cam back pretty soon. We won't be an easy prey. And we also will have Subban in the lineup. It is pure stupidity to keep him in Hamilton. He already is the best defenseman after Markov and Hamrlik. The solution is pure and simple: trade Mara for a draft pick or place him on the waivers.

We need Subban with the big club.

Edited by JCPetit

Well, tough night for Halak. Spacek and Hammer were brutal.

subban is going to be great, but this team is going nowhere. I think the difference is he is playing with energy and an expectation to win. Get him away from this mess as soon as possible before this team's malaise rubs off.

This team should be sellers. they win against some top teams because those teams are mailing it in. They can't win the games that matter, against the teams they are battling for a spot. There is no point sneaking into the playoffs and going out quick, especially if you sell more assets to bring more 3rd liners in.

Sell, and start building.

Well, tough night for Halak. Spacek and Hammer were brutal.

subban is going to be great, but this team is going nowhere. I think the difference is he is playing with energy and an expectation to win. Get him away from this mess as soon as possible before this team's malaise rubs off.

This team should be sellers. they win against some top teams because those teams are mailing it in. They can't win the games that matter, against the teams they are battling for a spot. There is no point sneaking into the playoffs and going out quick, especially if you sell more assets to bring more 3rd liners in.

Sell, and start building.

We should do the contrary. We need more Subbans on the team. His confidence, his energy can become contagious. I believe in the power of positiveness, and Subban would be a great positive for the team once the lineup will be complete.