Pouliot - Gomez - Gionta
Moen - Moore - Lapierre
Darche - Metropolit - Pyatt

Defencemen:
Markov - O'Byrne
Hamrlik - Spacek
Gill - Gorges

Price (confirmed)

I'm 3-1 in GDT, lets keep the streak going! Haven't heard who gets the start today, still early out west so probably a little later we'll get some info. Going with the winning lineup from Boston, can't see there being many changes. Edited by bar

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the Facebook Habs page :

Canadiens de Montreal Carey Price sera le gardien partant ce soir face aux Sharks de San Jose./ Carey Price will be the starting goaltender tonight against the San Jose Sharks.

My Prediction

1. 5-1 SHarks

2. Most posters will blame Price. Obviously Halak would have won

I'm with Dalhabs, 1 point will be excellent tonight, they need 4 points in California, which will be tough.

My Prediction

1. 5-1 SHarks

2. Most posters will blame Price. Obviously Halak would have won

I'm with Dalhabs, 1 point will be excellent tonight, they need 4 points in California, which will be tough.

They gotta get 4 out of every 6 points from the Olympics on. 2 for 2 so far.

Interesting note: Last time they were in San Jose, it was the day after the Grabovski incident.

Would love to have a 1 on 1 with the Molsons and talk what it takes to win, success and business. My gut feeling is that they are too smart to put up with this mediocrity too long. Most 7th or 8th place teams assess their weaknessess at trade deadline and do something about it if they really want to go far, cap space aside. Let's not forget that even with our full line-up (yes, including Markov, Cammalleri, zzzzz!!) we couldn't get much past .500 hockey. Everybody knows we are too small and management is now saying to all of us that they weren't going to do anything about it. Unless Boston, Philly, etc. change how they play playoff hockey and they don't hit anymore, we may as well bow out now.

Tonight's game? If there's no hitting and the real Habs show up: 4 - 2, Habs. :clap::clap::clap:

If the habs of the 2nd period versus Boston show up: 5 - 1, SJ. :puke: :puke: :puke:

Would love to have a 1 on 1 with the Molsons and talk what it takes to win, success and business. My gut feeling is that they are too smart to put up with this mediocrity too long. Most 7th or 8th place teams assess their weaknessess at trade deadline and do something about it if they really want to go far, cap space aside. Let's not forget that even with our full line-up (yes, including Markov, Cammalleri, zzzzz!!) we couldn't get much past .500 hockey. Everybody knows we are too small and management is now saying to all of us that they weren't going to do anything about it. Unless Boston, Philly, etc. change how they play playoff hockey and they don't hit anymore, we may as well bow out now.

Tonight's game? If there's no hitting and the real Habs show up: 4 - 2, Habs. :clap::clap::clap:

If the habs of the 2nd period versus Boston show up: 5 - 1, SJ. :puke: :puke: :puke:

Well, you're kidding yourself if you think the Molson's are in this solely for success. Business is the key word. As for "most 7th and 8th" place teams doing something about it at the trade deadline? How many made any move worthy of note this year? And as for your comment about the full lineup? We've had it for two games.

Haha not to nit pick...but you're assessment that the habs at full strength, no injuries, was barely .500, was made on 2 games. The habs this season have played 2 games with full lineup. Not exactly fair to base this team on the play this season.

Calling for a 4-1 win!!! Place bets!

Edited by bar

The whole issue with the habs is that they arel a new team and they really haven't found their chemistry yet due to many injuries. However this being said they will definitely need to sign Plekanec now and other free agents which is the real task. My whole outlook with this team is simple we really need to establish a #1 goalie and get a captain in order to get this team looking like a team rather than a bunch of free agents that are here for the big contracts. My captain would be GIONTA. :hlogo:

if we win this game i be really happy...but if we dont i wont cry...

I think the gm still what to see want this team can do as he was one of the guys that put it together...

I think price or halak is worth more on draft day...if we are going to move one of them it well be then..

I also think the gm is going to be working hard to more a D man to free up cap and make room for our younger dmen..

Not making a trade is a good move...we get to see how the guys play for the rest of the year if we make the play offs great, if they sh*t to bed then we get a better draft pick and know for sure what chages need to be done to make this a better team and not just guess because of the guys being hurt all year..

I love to make the playoffs because once you are in its a new year but if not we got to look at the up side...we cant sit here and blame young goalies for all our problems all summer..

GO HABS GO..

Habs clinging to 1-0 lead tx to Gionta. That line has been dangerous as Gionta just about made it 2-0. Price has been very good keeping the SHarks off the board. The Pleks line not looking very good.