GDT March 3rd, 2010 - Habs @ Sharks

bar

I hoipe i'm not jinxing it for the kid, BUt Carey has played 4 1/2 great periods! 26 saves on 27 shots tonight! C'mon boys, keep up the good work, get a few extra goals!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't even know what's going on.

I can't go to bed now, this game's too good. I friggin' knew this was going to happen!

I know

Those late games are always good :angry:

I just don't even know what's going on.

I can't go to bed now, this game's too good. I friggin' knew this was going to happen!

Join the club. I've got a meeting tomorrow morning...short night of sleep!

As tough as it is on me, I'm going to bed. Gonna catch the highlights in the AM.

It looks to me like the Habs need this intermission, they were out of steam.

Great game by Price so far. PP is a bit weak, could of used some cushion.

far so good, but Chris Lee is the ref so I expect more bad calls in the 3rd.

Earlier in the second Gio was going off on a change and a shark Dman just dropped the shoulder and layed him out. No call.

When Bob assembled the team he picked guys who play well down the stretch and in the playoffs, and its starting to show. Lots of grit tonight, but they can be passive when they need to draw a penalty. Can't tell you how proud I was to see Gio going after Blake even though he gives up 9 inches to him.

:wall: And JM's system throws away an absolute gem by Price. I hope Carey gets the start on Saturday.

There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY you can hang this one on price, but I really think, they need to go with you win and you're in for the stretch drive.

What a disapointing loss. I really thought they could do it, but they held back in the third and were dominated. Can't fault Price on the two deflections and the wide open slot one timer. Price was amazing tonight. I liked the way the Habs played for 50 minutes. The last 10 was brutal. I love how much passion Pouliot plays with. He was defending the dirty play on Gionta. It really looked like a four line team to me. Against the best team in the league, I think that says a lot.

Edited by BCHabnut

The Habs became too passive towards the end. Gotta love that brutal non-call in the last 2 minutes. They just had to throw that in to remind everyone it was a Chris Lee game.

Ya there were a few non calls. Sharks are slow and get away with a lot of clutch and grab. Lee is the worst ref in the NHL. The clipping call on Plek was gross. His knees were barely bent. He wasn't low at all.

Edited by BCHabnut

The Habs became too passive towards the end. Gotta love that brutal non-call in the last 2 minutes. They just had to throw that in to remind everyone it was a Chris Lee game.

If you are talking about Markov being taken down, gotta agree with you! Loved how there was not outcry by the TSn announcers on that one.