Habs @ Ducks - March 7th, 2010

bar

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BAM!!! We are back baby!

What a sucker punch by Perry, talk about a punk. Looks like we are going into OT on a PP...

EDIT: How do we not have a PP? Our player gets sucker punched while celebrating a goal and this somehow ends up even on both sides? Refs drop the ball monumentally.

Edited by ForumGhost

They stole one tonight that's for sure. Played like poop for the first 30 mins, then great in the last...Dr. Jekal and Mr. Habs strikes again hehe.

Wow. Crazy finish. Gotta love that this team won't quit. 6 out of 8 points on the road-trip ain't bad.

That should be a suspension...

Absolutely not.

HUUUUGE comeback and HUUUUUGE win for our team tonight. I kinda like how Moore is playing.

Well, although Price was partly a victim of bad team play, this has gotten ridiculous. Halak has outclassed Price in terms of both performance and results all season. And he seems to be getting better. I'm sure Price will get a few more starts, but there can no longer be any question who the go-to guy is - if there was any doubt.

Great win. Character is *not* this team's problem. Injuries, cohesion, and depth are.

By the way: boos to Carlyle for benching Saku during the SO. Ridiculous.

Edited by The Chicoutimi Cucumber

HUUUUGE comeback and HUUUUUGE win for our team tonight. I kinda like how Moore is playing.

It was a huge win with the Thrashers and ruins both losing and the Rags with the OTpoint. Habs desperately needed 2pts from this game. That win is a sign of a club that is going to fight tooth and claw to make the playoffs :clap: :hlogo: :clap:

Great win. Character is *not* this team's problem. Injuries, cohesion, and depth are.

By the way: boos to Carlyle for benching Saku during the SO. Ridiculous.

I think the cohesion of the team is directly proportional to the injury situation. And why bench Saku? Doesn't he have some of the best shootout goals around? But then again, he is know by Mtl goaltending.

I found the key: I can watch the games, but on mute. I turned the game off after the first. I meant to leave earlier, but I checked my Facebook and still had the game on and the 3rd goal happened. Sorry about that one.

I came back to the game with about 10 minutes left in the 3rd, but for some reason put it on mute. I don't know why, but I haven't watched the Habs just plain old win very much so I tried something different. Needless to say, I didn't turn the volume back on until the shootout was over.