Pouliot - Gomez - Gionta
Moen - Moore - S. Kostitsyn
Laps- Metropolit - Darche

Halak

Defence:
Markov - O'Byrne
Hamrlik - Spacek
Gill - Gorges

boys don't look sharp tonight.. two weak power plays and now three turn overs on the same play forcing Halak to bail them out...

Ottawa is a fragile team.. which means the game plan is to score early...

and there is the Ottawa goal, making this game much harder... brutal first again.

sheesh, they can't make the most basic plays to clear the zone.. if they have three options, they pick the sure turn over.

This game calls for coaching.. the habs have to change there tactics and get it out of their zone.. they have to stop playing around with it and giving the sens more forechecking opportunities.

Hmm, I think Kovy gave us a break on that one. No clue why a vet like him wouldnt have celebrated the goal.

Nice one on Halak to block the camera angles for the replays.

I thought it was in the 1st time I saw it and I'm pretty sure it did go in.

On the 1 cam angle it would have shown but they only showed that angle after Halak put his glove behind the goal line. They must have that angle on tape before Kovy tried the wrap aroundish attempt.

that was not a goal.. you can see the puck coming off halak's skate to his glove. There was no room for the entire puck to get over the line.. sportsnet is brutal. they also seem to think the Sens scored on the PP.. even though they didn't have one. :)

Spacey is useless back there...why he hesitates so much to unleash his shot. All his does by hesitating is give the other team chances to block his shot, love him or hate him, MAB would let it go one timer style.

AK is regressing again. Give aways, sloppy passes, and zero defensive awareness. I have a feeling he is gone this summer.

They have given up more odd man rushes in this game then all the rest of the games this month.

ouch.. moen took a skate... bloody mess...

I reserve my judgement on AK til he's back with Cammy.

I wish Spacey would be gone right now...so useless out there.

Edited by bar

This reminds me of the florida trip when we really needed to win a few games and the team was terrible, couldn't seem to score, and blew their chance to move up in the standings. Or that game against Boston, where they were in a slump and instead of extending it, we helped right their ship. :(